Miscellaneous U2 Pictures #47

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2tenerifefeb1991AC4.jpeg~original

u2tenerifefeb1991AC2.jpeg~original

u2tenerifefeb1991AC3.jpeg~original

u2tenerifefeb1991AC1.jpeg~original

Yay!!! I've been waiting for Edge in the black feather boa to show up! :applaud:Also, :drool:

Larry in that miniskirt is the best. Thing. Ever.

I don't think I've ever seen this one. Is it from Anton's book? If so then I have the book but just wasn't paying attention :flirt: I don't remember seeing Edge dressed like this without a wig.

This one is from the book in the AB uber box set. There's another big one of Edge I hadn't seen before from this shoot too, I'll be posting later tonight in the black n white set I'm uploading. :)

I'll get back to finishing the drag collection, but here's a zoo era one of the band from winter 92-93 while recording Zooropa.

u2zooropadublinwinter92-93AC1.jpg~original

I love how Adam and Bono are both watching Larry. My god, the naughty thoughts... :shifty: :drool: :faint:

The boys in drag (minus Edge) are one of my all time favorite guilty pleasures. So many amazing possibilities.

Oh god. THIS ONE. Where Ad' has one leg hiked up over the couch and my mind immediately dives into the gutter, never to be heard from again. :drool:

Thank you endlessly for all the drag pics. I've been scrolling slowly through the last few pages....taking it all in. :love:

I wanted the AB box set but alas, we were scrambling to be able to afford 360 shows and we'd found out we were going to have Lil'Miss, so it got put on the backburner. And sadly, I still haven't managed to get my hands on it. Shameful. Mainly because I want the Uber edition and can't ever seem to save up for it. :doh:

another photo I've never seen….also from the AB box set? I can't believe I don't own that :angry:

It is from the box set. Had you ever seen the one of Edge alone in the dress in black and white about 8 posts back? I don't believe that one has been published anywhere else beside the box set either, though we've all seen the color one in another pose that was taken at the same time.

:yikes: I always say that JT era Edge is not my favorite look for him. I think I'll amend that and say Drag Edge is not my fav look followed by JT Edge. In fact, JT Edge looks AMAZING compared to Drag Edge :eek: Totally not into that look. The only reason I was remotely interested in the one with the black dress is because AB era Edge without a hat is rare…..

:yikes: I always say that JT era Edge is not my favorite look for him. I think I'll amend that and say Drag Edge is not my fav look followed by JT Edge. In fact, JT Edge looks AMAZING compared to Drag Edge :eek: Totally not into that look. The only reason I was remotely interested in the one with the black dress is because AB era Edge without a hat is rare…..

LOL. Well I was just wondering if you had ever seen the photo before, because I didn't think I had anywhere else and it's always pretty cool to find those.

Three more "sorta" drag photos from Tenerife. Mostly just Bono in makeup. There were more of the band dressed in the masks as well, but I can post that later.

bonotenerifesantacruzfeb1991AChat.jpg~original

bonotenerifesantacruzfeb1991AChatnecklace.jpg~original

bonotenerifesantacruzfeb1991AC.jpg~original

:wink: Well there aren't that many really, and I think most have been seen over the years in one way or another, but I was able to scan them a little bigger to get a better look at them.

Ok here are the Morocco pics. They are not all actually in drag, Bono's just in makeup, and in some they are all just in makeup or wigs. Some of these have been posted, but if I've made a better scan I'll put those here as well.

31U2Morocco1991ACcolor3.jpg~original

Back
Top Bottom