Miscellaneous Pictures #45

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ABbookAC17.jpg

*dies of cute*

No worries, you'll still have all the big pics from the pages that are too big for a scanner. These are just some of the little ones, and I do mean little! That's why they are mostly grainy, they are blown up bigger than what's in the book.

And I hope you and Gg get those damned boxes soon. :( What a fiasco this has been!

Thanks for clearing that up Comet :hug:

Yeah , I cannot believe how they are still not here. Its like , a border and some sea between me and the place its being send from.

301636_303493723011524_167900129904218_1142332_1137374591_n.jpg

Anyone have it in a better quality? Love it!

This picture has been taken from a group of the pic that appeared on the November 28th issue of Rolling Stone. So hopefully someone has the magazine and will scan the cover, and possibly the whole article, as I've been after this particular magazine for some time now! :hmm:

cvr1.jpg

Also I used to have a huge poster of this same photo on my wall but it's tucked away in one of my U2 boxes now but if no one else posts a bigger pic by tomorrow, I'll dig it out and scan it for you! :wink:

This picture has been taken from a group of the pic that appeared on the November 28th issue of Rolling Stone. So hopefully someone has the magazine and will scan the cover, and possibly the whole article, as I've been after this particular magazine for some time now! :hmm:

Also I used to have a huge poster of this same photo on my wall but it's tucked away in one of my U2 boxes now but if no one else posts a bigger pic by tomorrow, I'll dig it out and scan it for you! :wink:

Ooh you can scan a poster? Cool.

I have that magazine so I'll scan the article for you. :)

Huh. Looks different since he's smiling in the Rolling Stone cover but not your avi. Definitely the same photoshoot.

Huh. Looks different since he's smiling in the Rolling Stone cover but not your avi. Definitely the same photoshoot.

Yeah it's different, I believe I sent Nesquik that pic for the avi a long time ago. :wink: (Unless that was someone else!) Hang on I'll get it.

Very good first try :love:

The hand is impossible to recreate since you have no point to start from with the clone tool. So Dibs to you!

Bono cut his hair before the Zoo TV tour, it grew a bit longer during the tour but it was no where as long as it was when they recorded Achtung Baby. In these pictures, his hair looks about the same length then on the pictures from the tour. It's not short.

I find it distracting that I don't get the blue screen of death whenever that picture gets loaded in my browser. Its THAT awesome, no computer should be able to handle it.

Ooh you can scan a poster? Cool.

I have that magazine so I'll scan the article for you. :)

Well what I mean, is that I can scan the part of the poster with Bono, but unfortunately Photobucket won't let me upload this pic any bigger. I got this poster with a German teenmagazine called Popcorn back in 1992, as you can tell from where the stables were on the poster, and it was on my bedroom wall for about 9 years until it got replaced by another group poster of U2 from All that you can't leave behind era, similar to the one on the album cover just with them standing in a different order ie. left to right Adam, Edge, Bono and Larry, that I bought from a small record shop in Dublin august 2001. :wink:

IMG_0002-4.jpg

And thanks Cathleen for the article! :applaud:

Back
Top Bottom