Miscellaneous Pictures #45

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
does anyone have the original picture of Edge from this?

Screenshot2011-12-04at72718PM.png

:bump:

just wanted to clarify because you used "them" twice. I don't want to waste precious time waiting around while you look for them when I only need the picture of the cute one :flirt:

Haven't been around much lately but saw you made the last post in here and got excited that there might just be a pic of Edge in here................ :D

Haven't been around much lately but saw you made the last post in here and got excited that there might just be a pic of Edge in here................ :D

sadly nothing new :sigh: Just have to entertain myself with old pics until something new appears. I miss my boy. I don't even remember the last new picture of him.

zuropa_fit said:
oh The Wall pic :drool: Why oh why won't anyone photoshop me with my back against that wall?

;). Cause I'm all ready hiding in that picture with him, that's why he's leaning against the wall like that with That smile on his face :);). (sorry I had togo there)

;). Cause I'm all ready hiding in that picture with him, that's why he's leaning against the wall like that with That smile on his face :);). (sorry I had togo there)

happyfeet, I know you're new around here (but I recognize your username from @U2 :wave: )so I'll let you in on a little secret around here.

nice girls SHARE :wink:

zuropa_fit said:
happyfeet, I know you're new around here (but I recognize your username from @U2 :wave: )so I'll let you in on a little secret around here.

* SPOILER *

;) ;) sorry bout that & I didn't mean for it to come out like that & of course I'm nice & share (sometimes)
I really didn't mean to be rude or upset any one hope this makes up for it ;)

6323543200_dc72d88889_o.jpg

6323016069_16414ccf76_o.jpg

imagesCAHIJ6VD-1.jpg
one of my faves :)

;) ;) sorry bout that & I didn't mean for it to come out like that & of course I'm nice & share (sometimes)
I really didn't mean to be rude or upset any one hope this makes up for it ;)

6323543200_dc72d88889_o.jpg

6323016069_16414ccf76_o.jpg

imagesCAHIJ6VD-1.jpg
one of my faves :)

Happyfeet, I was totally kidding! :hug: Not upset at all!!!!!!! We LarryGirls gotta stick together :heart:

zuropa_fit said:
Happyfeet, I was totally kidding! :hug: Not upset at all!!!!!!! We LarryGirls gotta stick together :heart:

It's ok zuropa_fit I thought you were joking ;) but I still had a need to apologize :) & I agree with you us Larry girls need to stick together, poor guy if we ever get to met him & were all together <3

Back
Top Bottom