Miscellaneous Pictures #45

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I heard Bono is (or was) on Good Morning America and the Ellen show? Are these available yet? I can't watch now anyway since I have to work and then have evening classes, but I can't wait to see videos. The Daily show was really good, still a little short for my liking.

I am looking forward to the panel being put up on YT. I watched it but couldn;t listen as I was dealing with work issues, family issues and whatnot. Bono talked a lot. When Obama was going through the crowd shaking babies and kissing hands, it was funny because the press camped in front of Bono waiting for their exchange.

Thank you! I am really enjoying all the U2 clips and video's at the moment :drool:. Why do you think that Bono and Winstinscle both said that his voice annoys them? Do you think in the 80's Bono sang in a higher scale? Or maybe his voice wasn't that mature in its sound? Do you think that seeing as Winstinscle said that they love U2's music, maybe he prefers more rockier voices? Heavy metal fan Flan once said that he couldn't stand Elton John's voice. I think the reason for this is because even though Elton has a great timbre, Flan may dislike the fact that he actually sings rather than grunts.

Thank you! I am really enjoying all the U2 clips and video's at the moment :drool:. Why do you think that Bono and Winstinscle both said that his voice annoys them? Do you think in the 80's Bono sang in a higher scale? Or maybe his voice wasn't that mature in its sound? Do you think that seeing as Winstinscle said that they love U2's music, maybe he prefers more rockier voices? Heavy metal fan Flan once said that he couldn't stand Elton John's voice. I think the reason for this is because even though Elton has a great timbre, Flan may dislike the fact that he actually sings rather than grunts.

You're very welcome :wave:

As I said.....this is why I switched from Larry to back to Bono....it's like Christmas....

*dances around her living room*

BonoKeepAChildAliveAliciaKeysDocumentary11-29-2011TribecaGrandHotelNY23.jpg

This pic is adorable :D :cute:

We've also had a Bono drought for some time now and I'm sure a lot of Bono-less times are ahead of us, but World AIDS day is always a Bono festival, so it's logical that there will be a lot of Bono pictures and no pictures of the other band members. I don't get the Bono vs. the rest attitude by some people. I love Bono most when he's with his band and love to see him with the rest of the guys, but he's doing what he feels has to be done so the Bono overkill is hard to avoid. I'm sure the rest of the band support him, but they will hardly join him when he's doing his political rounds.

I love the man but I also need a Bono break right now. I hope he heads back to the studio with his band now.

We've also had a Bono drought for some time now and I'm sure a lot of Bono-less times are ahead of us, but World AIDS day is always a Bono festival, so it's logical that there will be a lot of Bono pictures and no pictures of the other band members. I don't get the Bono vs. the rest attitude by some people. I love Bono most when he's with his band and love to see him with the rest of the guys, but he's doing what he feels has to be done so the Bono overkill is hard to avoid. I'm sure the rest of the band support him, but they will hardly join him when he's doing his political rounds.

I love the man but I also need a Bono break right now. I hope he heads back to the studio with his band now.

Well there's another thread on interference in which someone said that they hate this forum when there's no new album or tour. I wasn't as hyper during 2009-2011 as I was in 2004-2006. But now I'm getting over excited all over again. Plus I was very naughty when I first come here and that's why I shall now be begging for fogiveness

oh for fuck's sake are you kidding me?!?!?! It was a joke!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Reading this makes my blood boil. I think maybe you also need a break from Interference. I so sick and tired of reading posts by you defending every damn thing about Bono. I'm not even going to go on about what I think about most of your posts because it's not worth my time.

oh for fuck's sake are you kidding me?!?!?! It was a joke!!!!!!!!!! Seriously. Reading this makes my blood boil. I think maybe you also need a break from Interference. I so sick and tired of reading posts by you defending every damn thing about Bono. I'm not even going to go on about what I think about most of your posts because it's not worth my time.

I love you Edge girls. :hug:

But my guy roolz. Neener neener......

:sexywink:

Cool down. What an overreaction :huh: How was I "defending" Bono? If you really read my posts properly you'd know that I'm not defending Bono. I don't think there's anything to depend. But I'm not going into that sort of discussion, because it's a waste of my time. Just saying I don't like that Bono vs. the rest of the band attitude that some people bring up. If you read my posts correctly you'd know that I am also annoyed by Bono's constant media appearance but at the same time I understand why he's doing it.

And you know what? I don't think I need you or anyone's advice about taking a break from the forum. Maybe you need a break if a simple comment makes so react so aggressively. The overall tone on this forum has gotten more nasty in the last weeks.

I'm not wasting my time with these discussions since I have to work now. Have a nice weekend.

Back
Top Bottom