Miscellaneous Picture Mix #40

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request. I'm looking for a pic of Bono eating french fries (maybe Lay's - I don't remember very well) circa 1982-1983. I have cookies and hot chocolate :shifty:

I forgot about one. :wink:

ee4e.jpg

I know but I can't make bad pun jokes with that. :wink:

Those are from World AIDs day in Sydney, last december. :) Should be a thread around or they're in this thread somewhere. Bono was fooling around with the ribbon, as he would.
Oh you can read it back if you click on the little arrow in the quote next to his name.it brings you to the post. :wink: Warning, it's a big one.

Personally I don't think that dead possum on his chin is a very great idea, but that's just me. :wink:

Thanks!

And he has to have the dead possum on his chin! 'Cause that's what the guy he's playing looked like in the first movie!!!! :doh:
*coughthatmovieisgoingtosuckcough* :p

pretty sure these havent been posted yet,
Bono at the Elysee Palace in France.
And if they have been posted... I needed a reminder :wink:

He looks so good in that suit !
bono09.jpg

bono21.jpg

Lovely domo :love: I know there were pics posted from this, but I don't remember if these particular ones were there, so thanks.

I found two completely unfamiliar screencaps today (at least they look like screencaps). Hopefully someone can help me figure out where they come from :D

imustknowthesourceofthis.jpg

and

WHATISTHISIDONTEVEN.jpg

:panic: Halp please!

I found two completely unfamiliar screencaps today (at least they look like screencaps). Hopefully someone can help me figure out where they come from :D

imustknowthesourceofthis.jpg

:panic: Halp please!

I think this one is from the Conspiracy of Hope Tour and maybe even the HBO special (which sadly I remember commandeering the TV from my family to watch U2).

I can't remember seeing them around here as well ,
but he looks so good there, I had to post 'm :cute:

Can anyone see if the suit is Armani ? I think so?

I can't remember seeing them around here as well ,
but he looks so good there, I had to post 'm :cute:

Can anyone see if the suit is Armani ? I think so?

He looked good. :up: Don't know about the suit (if it's Armani or not). here are a few of the ones that were posted before.

BonoElyseePalaceFrance9-17-20102.jpg

BonoElyseePalaceFrance9-17-20101.jpg

BonoElyseePalaceFrance9-17-20103.jpg

and we're over 1000 :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom