Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some old pictures I found that I don't remember personally seeing before/too often :cute:

babyu21982.jpg

Is it me or does the Edge's head look utterly disproportionate to his body in this picture?

looks like a picture taken by a Holga camera ! Love the effect.

I have mixed feelings about this one:reject:
I know it's BONO underneath it, but it's bugging me a bit...
Well, mm, let's just say that I don't miss those bearded days. He looks x1000 :drool: today anyway! :heart:

:lol::lol: It's a bit shocking really!
*runs after Bono with a razor*

I mean Gabi he doesn't look awful, it's still Bono we're talking about:wink:, but I prefer him nowadays. I :love: scruffy Bono, but maybe not "bearded Bono" :wink:
bonorobelookup.jpg

That I can very much live with..... or die of a heart attack! :heart:

One of my favorite Bono photoshoots ever, possibly my most favorite. :love:

One of my favorite Bono photoshoots ever, possibly my most favorite. :love:

Quite understandably so!! :love::love::love:
Bono + Bathrobe = Match made in Heaven :cute::lol:

This shoot is like a modern version of the one he previously made with Anton, but the pic with The Fly in the bathtub is unforgettable, that's definitively in my top 5:drool::drool::drool:

And he's more comfy with Anton so , antons photo turn out even better.

And he's more comfy with Anton so , antons photo turn out even better.

It's strange because I am a huge fan of Anton. But this is the thing I like about that particular shoot with Westenberg. That familiarity is not there. There is an edge there in the room (LOL no pun intended!!) that you can feel. I think they captured something different here. Maybe it's more apparent in the group of photos as a whole, I don't know. But it's awesome and I like it.

It's strange because I am a huge fan of Anton. But this is the thing I like about that particular shoot with Westenberg. That familiarity is not there. There is an edge there in the room (LOL no pun intended!!) that you can feel. I think they captured something different here. Maybe it's more apparent in the group of photos as a whole, I don't know. But it's awesome and I like it.
:ohmy: That's very interesting!! Never went and thought about it that why, but now that you mention it, it kind of feels that way!:up::hug:

bonocomet, I agree with your comment.

I love the Westenberg pictures. Sometimes familiarity can get in the way of great art. Not saying Anton isn't a good photographer, I love his stuff, but it's interesting to see other photographers' perspectives on the band and the other sides they're bringing out when taking pictures of the guys.

I do get what your saying here and I def. agree !. The photographer caught Bono in a place where he kind of seemed to feel uncertain by himself,
Nervous , pre-show maybe?
He doesn't seem to give that side of him away allot in front of the camera's,
especially not so visable without his sunnies.
Its still a rather special en very beautiful shot. Becuase he seems a bit
vulnerable, and very sincere about it. :heart:
I Guess what I meant is, that I like the way Corbijns shots come out,
usually allot more,a bit lighter.

He doesn't seem to give that side of him away allot in front of the camera's,
especially not so visable without his sunnies.
Its still a rather special en very beautiful shot. Becuase he seems a bit
vulnerable, and very sincere about it. :heart:

... and I wholeheartedly agree again!! :heart:
Especially without the sunnies, but that's him at its most sincere, with no more barriers, there's only his :heart: which remains exposed!

Where did you find this documentary Andreia? I've never seen it! That's definitely 94/95 Bono, so probably the aired interview was a recent or live one.

/weakintheknees

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom