Miscellaneous Picture Mix #38

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Whoops. Let me fix that. :wink:

awwedgie.jpg

3888a_lg.jpg

Two miscellaneous pics! :D :lol:

My Q Magazine arrived today, it's beautiful...
A brazilian friend who lives in the USA purchased and send to me... :cute::cute:
Some photos... :)

OgAAAK7f83yjOFQUYQ7Zfayzm6_tZ7ZbMXY.jpg

OgAAADAply6d4DS67O0jhK1g5whe4Yc0Ziz.jpg

OgAAABN-xLguo2ZK63nZKAAYh8bQg37Yqgs.jpg

OgAAAFbVZE2_ty9_9BXa13b7myQKn6YAOnY.jpg

OgAAADpptv43h_5C9Xp8bTwWAhY_RuqO_qE.jpg

OgAAAO79t2XuEzNI6_fxwi86e2OD9-azb1w.jpg

OgAAANj85QU8X4OmqNocgK1Yp40LaxSoUDo.jpg

P.s.: Sorry if I posted the photos on wrong topic

You're fine, this thread is for pics of anything u2 related :)

That 360 Rose Bowl ad was a nice surprise when I opened my magazine up. :love: Love the cover too.

Yeah, I got my copy of the magazine a couple of weeks ago and have scanned and uploaded the whole article meant to post it here but then I got very busy and forgot about it!? :doh: I'll try and find sometime today!! :wink:

I can never get enough pics of that Obama inauguration , scuze moi :

But Bono looked so hot on that day :drool::love:

^ He did :yes: What a great show!

And yes, that Q mag is awsome, but it's so sad to read about Glastonbury and know that U2 had to pull out :sad:

Not exactly a picture, but I didn't know where else to post it. I found this funny acnedote and thought I'd share it with yous. :D

So lads thought i'd share this funny story with you

A friend of mine was out with her friends having dinner in Dublin a few weeks ago, think it was Chapter 21.

So after ordering food and having a drink or 2 the manager asks the girls would they mind moving as a very important client has called to say that he was on his way and the girls were sitting in his favourite table.
They tell him to piss off so he offers them free drink for the nite if they move so they dually oblige.

So the nite goes on and they have a look to see who got there table, it was Bono and some other guy......so later when Bono pops of to the bog one of the girls went over to the guy sitting with Bono and says " we gave u our table, do you mind getting me Bono's autograph ". The guy looks at her and says sorry for the hassle, I’ll see what I can do.

So the lads leave and no Autograph arrives, the girls ask for the bill and the manager says it was all paid for! The girls say no it's ok we agreed that we get the free drinks but we will pay for the food, the manger says "no it was taken care of by the guy that was with Bono!” ."Who was that guy with Bono they ask?" The manger looked at them, "Do you not know who that was!!!! It was Bruce Springsteen!!!"

Only in Ireland can Bruce Springsteen be asked for Bono's Autograph!!!

Not exactly a picture, but I didn't know where else to post it. I found this funny acnedote and thought I'd share it with yous. :D

A friend of mine was out with her friends having dinner in Dublin a few weeks ago, think it was Chapter 21.

So after ordering food and having a drink or 2 the manager asks the girls would they mind moving as a very important client has called to say that he was on his way and the girls were sitting in his favourite table.
They tell him to piss off so he offers them free drink for the nite if they move so they dually oblige.

So the nite goes on and they have a look to see who got there table, it was Bono and some other guy......so later when Bono pops of to the bog one of the girls went over to the guy sitting with Bono and says " we gave u our table, do you mind getting me Bono's autograph ". The guy looks at her and says sorry for the hassle, I’ll see what I can do.

So the lads leave and no Autograph arrives, the girls ask for the bill and the manager says it was all paid for! The girls say no it's ok we agreed that we get the free drinks but we will pay for the food, the manger says "no it was taken care of by the guy that was with Bono!” ."Who was that guy with Bono they ask?" The manger looked at them, "Do you not know who that was!!!! It was Bruce Springsteen!!!"

What a great story--thank you for posting it! :hug:

What a great story :up:

Awome story :lol: Thanks for sharing!

I can't believe people didn't recognise Bruce :doh:

I think I would just faint if I saw Bono and Bruce at the table next to mine in a restaurant. How nice of Bruce to pay the bill (even if he couldn't get Bono's autograph for the guys).

I didn't know both of them were in Dublin recently.

This is absolutely priceless! :lol: Fancy no one realizing that it was 'the Boss' they were talking to!! :giggle: And very gracious of him to pay their bill, thanks for sharing such a great story!! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom