Miscellaneous Picture Mix #33

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bwpopbono.jpg

:wave:

msnbc.com Video Player

msnbc.com Video Player

I know it's old but I just found it!! I could not help getting teary eyed :sad: yet Im very :happy:

Thanks for finding this! Very touching!! :love: I was at U2s Stockholm show in 1993 when they broadcasted one of the many clips from Sarajevo, it was shocking coz we in Europe really couldn't comprehend want was truely going! :shrug: And even though U2 got slammed in the press (mainly the British rags!) for doing this during their Zooropa shows, I personally think U2 brang home to many Europeans the true personal tragedy and may have even helped, a very small way, to put an end to the war! :up:

I also listened to the live broadcast of U2s Sarajevo show back in 1997, and still have the poster from the concert that got sent to all us Propaganda subscribers! :wink:

^^ I think these photos have something to do with the filming of the Get your Boots on video, if I remember correctly! :hmm: I just know I had them on my computer already on the December 2 2008!! :wink:

I thought they were actually much older than that :hmm: I had the info when they were taken but that was on my old computer and I can't remember now, sorry!

^^ I think these photos have something to do with the filming of the Get your Boots on video, if I remember correctly! :hmm: I just know I had them on my computer already on the December 2 2008!! :wink:

Im not sure, bono didnt wear them clothes in the actually GOYB video.

did anyone else notice that neither guitar (Adam's or Edge's) were plugged in? :lol: guess it doesn't matter for photos, but i still find it funny to find the cable just sitting there like it's been abandoned :lol:

I have read that some pages back you were talking about age and eras... well I've been enjoying my holidays, so I'll post my eras now... :sexywink:

I was born in this era...
05-07-1980NY-1.jpg

Started to notice them in the radio and on tv on this era...
56.jpg

And finally fell in love with them and their music in this era...
achtung_gallery_1.jpg

And here I am a few years after... :D

Don't know wether this was already posted somewhere, but I just found this pic in a German online magazine:

lenny-kravitz-bono-8okt09-spl.jpg

It says, that Bono and Lenny met in front of the Cavalli store in NYC in October.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom