Miscellaneous Picture Mix #32

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAd not seen these before ;)

Oct 3 2008

10-03-08_57.jpg

100308_68-1.jpg

U2.com has announced new 2010 cities and dates with the 2010 subscription offer :)

I just checked U2.com, 20th August in Helsinki! :happydance: :loveshower: :yippie: Finally, time to start saving my euros!! :applaud:

Eek, I just checked the presale date, already next tuesday!! :eek:

I've just realised something, that I've already used my presale code for this tour even though I only bought three tickets, that means I'll have wait for the public sale!

Sale for Vienna is also starting next week, on 3 October.

I don't know when the sale for the German dates will start, but I'll try to get tickets for all three German shows as well. Shouldn't be too difficult.

I'll wait for more official dates, maybe another Italian show would be nice again :D

Oh the excitement!

Sale for Vienna is also starting next week, on 3 October.

I don't know when the sale for the German dates will start, but I'll try to get tickets for all three German shows as well. Shouldn't be too difficult.

I'll wait for more official dates, maybe another Italian show would be nice again :D

Oh the excitement!

Oh yeah, this is so exciting just thinking that I will finally get to see U2 on Finnish soil again next year! :happydance::loveshower::yippie:

And would you believe that just a couple of nights ago I had a dream where I went to Moscow to see U2 live, and U2 will be playing Moscow too!?! :ohmy: So I'm thinking that I might try for tickets there too, only trouble is I don't understand a word of Russian!! :uhoh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom