Miscellaneous Picture Mix #30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe people are calling Edge pudgie. :doh:

I wouldn't even call Bono that, though he's built a little "stronger" than Edge.

People who always jump on these guys for not being skinny whenever they take their shirts off tend to forget they are not 25 any more.

They all look very fine for men their age.

And I like me some masculine hairy chest :drool:

I can't believe people would be rude enough to say things like pudgie or other disrespectful things like that. Bad form. :angry:

Lets just move on .......:rolleyes:

LAI_01140135.jpg

OK, I've searched PLEBA, but I fail at the search function. GG2 knows this all too well. Can anyone point me in the direction of the Access Hollywood iPod pictures? Thanks!

I did not post the "pudgy-Edge pic!" because he is with the family

And trust me he is pudgy ;)

Edit: I'm NOT saying that either he or Bono are FAT! Actually they look great!:love:, but you can't ignore when there is a bit more in the mid section,
Plus I LOVE Bono's body! he has always been a stocky guy all I can say is:
"LUCKY ALI" :D

I know you said moving on, but I've seen all of them. Are you referring to the one where he is sitting down? :lol: Yeah, Edge is pudgy but that's actually still super :cute:

OK, I've searched PLEBA, but I fail at the search function. GG2 knows this all too well. Can anyone point me in the direction of the Access Hollywood iPod pictures? Thanks!

I might have a pic of Bono and Edge talking to the iPod, but I'd have to check at home. I could get you the vid to screencap though.

But I'll be home in about 10 hours. :crack: Maybe someone else could help you out in the meantime.

:drool:

Larry should put out a fitness DVD...........we`d all be superfit in time for the tour :hyper:

He did, but all the :drool: kept shorting out everyone's DVD players.

Plus, he got tired of telling you to feel the burn, told you to FOAD after 5 minutes, and left the room. The rest of the 90 minute tape was just music and an empty room. :lol:

:drool:

Larry should put out a fitness DVD...........we`d all be superfit in time for the tour :hyper:

He did, but all the :drool: kept shorting out everyone's DVD players.

Plus, he got tired of telling you to feel the burn, told you to FOAD after 5 minutes, and left the room. The rest of the 90 minute tape was just music and an empty room. :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom