Miscellaneous Picture Mix #30

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yea it has to be said i prefer larry's hairless chest :drool: to these hairy ones

5655005.jpg

It's nice! but I still like a Bono/Edge like chest :)

I like a man who wears what he wants to wear, nevermind what other people think! :love: And don't knock crocs if you haven't tried 'em!

These guys are in their late 40s--I think they look great!

Oh I didn't knock em, I happen to think Edge looks especially cute in his :wink:

OOhh... Thanks for the pics! :love::love:

The one I have from the magazine is different that those ones, but possibly from the same day.... Edge is in the water and he's wearing diving goggles... :cute:

Dang Edge has been getting into the dark ale and the foie gras on his yacht or what

No, actually, I think he looks really good considering. I don't think it's fair that you guys are matching the others off against the drum guy though, he seems to work out. ;)

I can't believe people are calling Edge pudgie. :doh:

I wouldn't even call Bono that, though he's built a little "stronger" than Edge.

People who always jump on these guys for not being skinny whenever they take their shirts off tend to forget they are not 25 any more.

They all look very fine for men their age.

And I like me some masculine hairy chest :drool:

I like a man who wears what he wants to wear, nevermind what other people think! :love: And don't knock crocs if you haven't tried 'em!

These guys are in their late 40s--I think they look great!

:heart::heart::heart:

What could I say...
I agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wink:

If this is pudgy then I'm a cow. :wink:

I can't believe people are calling Edge pudgie. :doh:

I wouldn't even call Bono that, though he's built a little "stronger" than Edge.

People who always jump on these guys for not being skinny whenever they take their shirts off tend to forget they are not 25 any more.

They all look very fine for men their age.

And I like me some masculine hairy chest :drool:

I did not post the "pudgy-Edge pic!" because he is with the family

And trust me he is pudgy ;)

Edit: I'm NOT saying that either he or Bono are FAT! Actually they look great!:love:, but you can't ignore when there is a bit more in the mid section,
Plus I LOVE Bono's body! he has always been a stocky guy all I can say is:
"LUCKY ALI" :D

LOL Anji :D :up: :hug:

Should we just leave it at:
Smile to yourself if you get x- rated thoughts when looking at barechested bono and/or edge..

Both men look pretty damn good for their age.

He/they have given us amazing music for 30 years, while inspiring us to make the world a better place, too. That's what matters most..
The eyecandy, however, is a definite bonus for many of us.:drool: :applaud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom