Miscellaneous Picture Mix #29

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the cover it says: "FREE DRUM STICK"? One of Larry's?

:wink:
Dunno yet, since the magz is not available at the moment.
But I doubt about it :D

RS Indonesia has a giving away contest for 5 pcs ofNLOTH Box set for the new subscribers. They had to paid for 1 year issue and answer an easy question.
The cost for 1 year subscription approx USD32.91 if we are lucky, we'll have a Box Set and 12 issue of RSI :lol:

But, I've already ordered the box set via amazon :huh:

AND YEEEEEEEEEEES...
THE COVER IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Hahahaha... :D

I know you girlies... tsk tsk, naughty naughty.

And yes. It would be cool to get a one or a pair of Larry's drumsticks for one's U2 collection.

I read that his drumsticks are custom-made because of his carpal tunnel or whatever is bothering his arms so they are therefore very expensive and very rare. This is why he doesn't give out drumsticks like other drummers who routinely give out sticks at the end of shows.

There was a pair auctioned off for one of the Julien auctions a few years back. What an item to have for your collection. :bow:

Bono got new glasses :shifty:

balo.jpg

aah google sometimes...

I read that his drumsticks are custom-made because of his carpal tunnel or whatever is bothering his arms so they are therefore very expensive and very rare. This is why he doesn't give out drumsticks like other drummers who routinely give out sticks at the end of shows.

There was a pair auctioned off for one of the Julien auctions a few years back. What an item to have for your collection. :bow:

Yeah, but any guitar/drum/music shop has ones like his, Pro-Mark Japanese Red Oak 5A drumsticks. I have a pair, they're nice.

Yeah, but any guitar/drum/music shop has ones like his, Pro-Mark Japanese Red Oak 5A drumsticks. I have a pair, they're nice.

Yeah, but those are hardly "Larry's drumsticks." Like ones actually TOUCHED by him, used by him, abused by him. Now THOSE. Guh.

Hehehehe,
this is Rolling Stone Indonesia Cover for March 2009 :D

RSICover_March09a.jpg

I hope this is not the US rolling stone cover. sorry, but i think that would be their worst Rolling Stone cover ever. Adam isn't even focused. The setup is weird, Larry and the Edge look like they need a nap.

And why would the article be called "U2 the biggest comeback"?? Their last album was a total hit.

Honestly, I think they could come up with a WAY more interesting shot of the band than this one. :shrug:

I hope this is not the US rolling stone cover. sorry, but i think that would be their worst Rolling Stone cover ever. Adam isn't even focused. The setup is weird, Larry and the Edge look like they need a nap.

And why would the article be called "U2 the biggest comeback"?? Their last album was a total hit.

Honestly, I think they could come up with a WAY more interesting shot of the band than this one. :shrug:

That is the one from Indonesia

The US one has the same cover photo but different text:
U2 Feedback - View Single Post - U2 Digs Deep - New Rolling Stone Cover

^A good thing (?)

Right when I was starting to like it...he takes it off

If I'm not wrong, I saw Rolling Stone Spain will use the same cover too ... forgot where's the link :lol:
The article might be refer to the review inside, I guess.. Haven't seen the print myself because it's not available at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom