Miscellaneous Picture Mix #28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure where to put these but I'll put them here.
Since Bono has been sporting eyeliner lately, I thought...hmm, what if they all wore eyeliner?

This was my first try.
EdgeEyeliner-1.jpg

Then I got this one. :wink:
U2eyeliner.jpg

Larry's eyeliner was such a pain to do! :lol: I think I did Adam's the best though. :D It's very difficult. :yikes:
If anyone wants to try and have a try, go ahead!

:lol:

Since Bono has been sporting eyeliner lately, I thought...hmm, what if they all wore eyeliner?

This was my first try.
EdgeEyeliner-1.jpg

U2eyeliner.jpg

Larry's eyeliner was such a pain to do! :lol: I think I did Adam's the best though. :D It's very difficult. :yikes:

They look like football players with black grease paint under their eyes. :D

This was my first try.
EdgeEyeliner-1.jpg

U2eyeliner.jpg

lol, ok, where have I been? Can you please post the original version of that group pic? I don't remember seeing that one. Thanks! :wave:

Do you mean the photo above on this page? :hmm: He's standing in front of Edge, who in turn is standing in front of Adam, so I think it's just a perspective thing.

Nah. That job is perfect for Adam. He's the perfect charming gentleman!

True. Larry as James Bond would only roll his eyes at you and walk away while you were explaining your diabolical plan to him.

And the "Electrical Storm" video indicates that the ladies wouldn't fare much better. :giggle:

:D:D:D

Larry = WIN

and the title would be "For your moobs only":wink:

True. Larry as James Bond would only roll his eyes at you and walk away while you were explaining your diabolical plan to him.

And the "Electrical Storm" video indicates that the ladies wouldn't fare much better. :giggle:

:D:D:D

Larry = WIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom