Misc Picture Mix 31

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3607.jpg

:drool:

The tourbook looks fantastic. I didn't see it in Milan, but I will buy it at the next show I'm going to. I collect tourbooks.

I'm gonna buy the program book in amsterdam, and scan it in huge ass quality.

Okay I originally posted a vid I found on you tube but it was not complete. I've uploaded the full clip now. :) (see above post)

:wave: Lobe. Sorry I was out seeing Harry Potter all night. Is it still not up on you tube? :hmm: I can upload it if not.

edit, it's there now :)

YouTube - U2 Interview Backstage France July 11, 2009

Thank you Comet!!

I love that The Airborne Toxic Event's 'Sometime Around Midnight' is playing in the background. :drool:

and YES Airborne Toxic Event! I LOVE IT and it seems like they have been using it a lot lately even before the tour! (I'm sure Adam used it in one of his videos)
I have had the original video in my i-pod touch since late last year and was MEGA THRILLED to find out that they were a local Los Angeles band!! I have it on my schedule to see them live soon.
Speaking of The Airborne Toxic Event are they the intro song before U2 hit the stage??? Either way it will be awesome if they are played while we wait for our band to come out! :)

Thank you Comet!!

and YES Airborne Toxic Event! I LOVE IT and it seems like they have been using it a lot lately even before the tour! (I'm sure Adam used it in one of his videos)
I have had the original video in my i-pod touch since late last year and was MEGA THRILLED to find out that they were a local Los Angeles band!! I have it on my schedule to see them live soon.
Speaking of The Airborne Toxic Event are they the intro song before U2 hit the stage??? Either way it will be awesome if they are played while we wait for our band to come out! :)

I only hear the Kaizer Chiefs, U2's opener on the background..:hmm:

U2 come on stage during a song called Kingdom and before that they play David Bowie's Space oddity.

:| Kingdom by gavin friday aint it? I can't find that anywhere. I like the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom