Misc Picture Mix 31

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Edge in Malibu California, There are more but mostly the same ;)

Malibu6.jpg

Malibu13.jpg

looks like he is enjoying a Starbucks :)

purple straw. Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. Yum.

Coffee bean and tea leaf? Tea and coffee mixed? I never tried that one. Sounds interesting. :hmm:

It's a coffee shop down in Southern CA. I think there might be a few in Northern CA, but not many. It's like a Starbucks, selling coffee and tea.

oh dear god @ the pic of Bono from twitter! ^^^ :drool:
who else reckons edge has got it as his iphone wallpaper? lol

Am just catching up on this thread.

:yikes: If people had been a bit calmer people might have had more thing signed rather than handshakes. Rather brave of Bono and edge to go and greet people.

That is friggin' SCARY :yikes : I don't think I could do that. I'm just not the screaming grabbing kind of person. It scared me to watch that b/c I'd like to meet/see them coming out of the hotel or coming in to the stadium but not if everyone's going to be like that. Good for Bono for stopping anyway. I'm sure Larry took one look at that and snuck out through the kitchen back door!

Zooey, its not always like that. :hug: Me and Wild met Edge at Chicago hotel last tour. Just as many people, maybe more as the street was lined across the road. :wink: People were much calmer so almost everyone at the front got a signature, don't think there was time for pics, they were running late. :lol::heart:

:lmao: This is hilarious.

Thanks. I think that's one of the few books Might have to look into getting it. :shifty:

I :heart: that book! I happened to buy this book and the Flanagan book at the same time not realizing they were both about Zoo TV. It was pretty cool to have this book on hand since it's mainly photos while the other only has a few in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom