MERGED --> Gif Thread V + Gif request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Galeongirl

Galeonbroad
Gif Thread V

last post of old thread: (I didn't notice it was over 500 already! :uhoh:)

spam spam spammmmmmmmmmm

first up, the dance :wink:

bonoandreagentleman0qp.gif

bonoandreadance7fk.gif

bonoandreadance20zi.gif

bonoandrealook6df.gif

:crack: and for the next set of gifs, you guys are gonna have to wait a while... I thought I cracked it, that I never had to resize frame by frame ever again with phtooshop.... but sadly it's giving me all weird kinds of gifs... I thought it was my giffing program, but it's not! :huh: So back to resizing one by one I guess :sigh:

I'm not entirely happy about that one either... the face is weird and pixel y :huh: I really don't get how a program like photoshop can create these crap quality gifs!

I might... but it'll take me time!
I've four more done(in a second!) and then six more... and then I'm done with the Corrs gig... so I might do it after those...
if anybody prefers a redo of one of my gifs that have the weird blurryness, tell me and I"ll try :)

When Stars Go Blue:

:flirt: introducing mr Bono...

bonobody7gt.gif

bonofacehawt4cv.gif

bonoscroof2yv.gif

and for the vampires here :drool: *bite* Bono's Sternocleidomastoid
bonosternocleidomastoid2qb.gif

bonosternocleidomastoid3zl.gif

:wave: I'm done now.... I'll try that JT one again...

:flirt: YDW, new chapter please??

If you watch them together are they at the same speed? On my computer the 1st one is slower.

and it is good. :drool:

Galeongirl said:
first Summer Wine:

bonomouth4ex.gif

bonobeard7wn.gif

bonocrooning0wq.gif

not a word about this next one :drool: just.... GUH
bonobeardhotness4mv.gif

When Stars Go Blue coming up :wink:

Ok, you went and did it again, didn't you! :madwife:

-Well, I forgive you. Seeing as you've inspired me with that mouth...:drool:

I might even post another chapter...unless, of course, you'd like to inspire me further.... *cough* BonoChest *cough*....

....who said that? :shifty:

Galeongirl said:
Some microphones get all the luck :drool:

Galeongirl said:
I'm not entirely happy about that one either... the face is weird and pixel y :huh: I really don't get how a program like photoshop can create these crap quality gifs!
Pixelling is typically a limitation of the filetype. Gifs can only support a total of 256 unique colours, the pixelling occurs as a result of the program trying to "make up" for lost colours. The more colours present in the original clip, the more pixelling will occur in the finished gif. It makes giffing from PopMart a bitch :wink:

bonocomet said:
If you watch them together are they at the same speed? On my computer the 1st one is slower.

and it is good. :drool:
It's probably a result of your browser struggling to load the entire gif at its correct speed. I've found that the remedy for seeing a gif at its intended speed is to right click on it (or any gif on the page!) and click properties, then just close the properties box, and all the gifs speed up to their proper speeds. Somehow it works :shrug: in IE anyway. Dunno about other browsers.

Thanks for the tip DOL13, I tried it, but they still move at different speeds. I also opened each of them in their own IE windows, and they still move at different speeds. :shrug:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Pixelling is typically a limitation of the filetype. Gifs can only support a total of 256 unique colours, the pixelling occurs as a result of the program trying to "make up" for lost colours. The more colours present in the original clip, the more pixelling will occur in the finished gif. It makes giffing from PopMart a bitch :wink:

It's probably a result of your browser struggling to load the entire gif at its correct speed. I've found that the remedy for seeing a gif at its intended speed is to right click on it (or any gif on the page!) and click properties, then just close the properties box, and all the gifs speed up to their proper speeds. Somehow it works :shrug: in IE anyway. Dunno about other browsers.

actually, I forgot to slow gif 2 down :wink:

but the pixelling thing is odd.... I download screencaps, I use gifan to make a gif of it, and it's fine! but way too big to upload here... so I open animation shop pro(came with photoshop) and resize it....but I can't save it normally, that's .psd only... so to save it as a gif, I have to save the optimal file... and when I optimalize it, it gives me the weird things! it pixelizes them, screws around with the colours(in one of the Andrea gifs it's wayy too light, I had to change the gamma cuz Andrea's head got alll kinds of red dots in it :huh: )
so yea... it's weird!

Pop!Bono fans beware!

bonothrustqn3.gif

Bono thrust action.

bonogyratejm4.gif

More hip action. Work it, baby!

idunnodn3.gif

:bono: Yeah, I dunno what I was thinking either :shrug:

Full clip is in the Youtube thread :sexywink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back