meme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I actually would like to take some kind of hallucinogens, just for the curiosity

don't take PCP for your first time. order some shrooms or LSD off the dark net. once you get your computer set up for it its about as easy as ordering something off Amazon and is much higher quality than anything you could buy off the street.

watch Cosmos or a nature documentary, they're the best. and listen to Acid Rap. you'll have a blast.

watch Cosmos or a nature documentary, they're the best. and listen to Acid Rap. you'll have a blast.

Im bio major/biologist so nature doc. can be way too close to home but I will try. I am avoiding the drug but apparently I wonder about these substances.

Im bio major/biologist so nature doc. can be way too close to home but I will try. I am avoiding the drug but apparently I wonder about these substances.

it's an experience i honestly believe everyone (schizophrenics notwithstanding) should have at least once in their lives. you will find out very quickly how little you actually know about yourself and your mind. you will have a new appreciation for the amazing computer you hold inside your head.

it's possible to learn from the experience (even - or especially - if it's a bad one) and really benefit from it, i've seen it happen in several people.

don't take PCP for your first time. order some shrooms or LSD off the dark net. once you get your computer set up for it its about as easy as ordering something off Amazon and is much higher quality than anything you could buy off the street.

Dark net :cute: Gotta love you guys, living in countries where you can't order this stuff legally online.

:wink: Gotta love being Dutch.

it's an experience i honestly believe everyone (schizophrenics notwithstanding) should have at least once in their lives. you will find out very quickly how little you actually know about yourself and your mind. you will have a new appreciation for the amazing computer you hold inside your head.

it's possible to learn from the experience (even - or especially - if it's a bad one) and really benefit from it, i've seen it happen in several people.

I can second this. Seen it with so many people and experiecned it myself as well. So much you don't know about yourself, it fixed quite a lot for me, puzzle pieces falling into place.

Dark net :cute: Gotta love you guys, living in countries where you can't order this stuff legally online.

:wink: Gotta love being Dutch.

getting it set up was a pain in the ass but it's the easiest thing ever once you figure it out the first time. everything i've used the dark net for i've also bought on the street in the past and the dark net is orders of magnitude better for quality for everything.

the times we live in :happy:

getting it set up was a pain in the ass but it's the easiest thing ever once you figure it out the first time. everything i've used the dark net for i've also bought on the street in the past and the dark net is orders of magnitude better for quality for everything.

the times we live in :happy:

Meanwhile I just use the regular internet to buy them truffles legally online. :wink:

Sure, we can't get the shrooms anymore due to them being banned thanks to idiot tourists, but the truffles are just as potent.

Back
Top Bottom