meme

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, so everyone I know hates me. Because I like U2.And when I show them U2 pictures, everyone says, "They are ugly!" and "They are freaking 80 years old!"

Okay, so everyone I know hates me. Because I like U2.And when I show them U2 pictures, everyone says, "They are ugly!" and "They are freaking 80 years old!"

Judging from the exaggerations, you're probably a teenager.

Stop caring so much what other people think, especially your peers. Stop trying to convince them about U2, enjoy what you have and let them stew in their Justin Bieber shit. Trying to convince a teenager is like talking to a brick wall.

You'll be much better off not caring what people think about you. Considering how flawed everyone is, there's no reason to get too invested in opinions.

If we're talking about teenagers, their taste in music probably sucks anyway.

Last edited:

Stop caring so much what other people think, especially your peers. Stop trying to convince them about U2, enjoy what you have and let them stew in their Justin Bieber shit. Trying to convince a teenager is like talking to a brick wall.

Yeah I am a teenager. I am different from the others and I don't really care what other people think What you said is right and I do enjoy what I have I am alone most of the time but I am happy.

You're not really all that different. The others are just better at pretending they are. :) Don't worry too much, enjoy life as it comes, don't be afraid to make mistakes, learn from them. Don't let fear of missing out dictate your life, nor let the opinions of others stop you. You'll understand what we're on about when you get older (I know, cliche, cliche, but it's true). I've been in your situation myself when I was a kid. It gets better, but you have to work to make it so. If you desire friends, actively try to figure out how to get them. The internet is a great place to start. Don't be afraid.

You're not really all that different. The others are just better at pretending they are. :) Don't worry too much, enjoy life as it comes, don't be afraid to make mistakes, learn from them. Don't let fear of missing out dictate your life, nor let the opinions of others stop you. You'll understand what we're on about when you get older (I know, cliche, cliche, but it's true). I've been in your situation myself when I was a kid. It gets better, but you have to work to make it so. If you desire friends, actively try to figure out how to get them. The internet is a great place to start. Don't be afraid.
Thanks, you guys are awesome.

GG well said. I used to go into epic depression periods because my friends said U2 was shit, and of course, they had to hate Bono. Now I don't give a rat ass about their opinion. I have U2's music, which is more than enough, and as they don't like it, I have it for myself. There's nothing like a rainy night listening to The Joshua Tree. And a sunny day listening to Achtung Baby.

GeekyU2Fan... don't let the bastards grind you down :) Take GG's advice.

Last edited:
Good advice, GG and lharper. I promise you, Geeky, that there will come a day when other people's opinions will not matter to you at all, and you will live for your own happiness. :hug:

I really wanna talk about Daniel Lopatin but PCP trip is fine, to....

I actually would like to take some kind of hallucinogens, just for the curiosity

seriously Daniel Lopatin/Oneohtrix Point Never's record from last year was definitely highlight of electronica.

Back
Top Bottom