Max_theHitman - U2 Wallpaper Collection

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^AMAZING new wallpapers!! :love:

Hey Max, what magic can you do with these pictures? I Love that it looks like Bono has wings! ;)

795.jpg

780.jpg

782.jpg

WOW! Those look lovely Bonofox1. Excellent images. I am not sure if they would be proper for a wallpaper tho, due to the size of them. But I will try my best to create something good out of them. It looks like a great challenge.
I will give them a try.
BTW... no putting horns on Bono-man this time :lol: I think I will try out an "angel" design on him. I KNOW he ain´t NO saint, but he might look best as a much nicer "MacPhisto" character :lol:

I will be right back with something "funky" for you :up:

WOW! Those look lovely Bonofox1. Excellent images. I am not sure if they would be proper for a wallpaper tho, due to the size of them. But I will try my best to create something good out of them. It looks like a great challenge.
I will give them a try.
BTW... no putting horns on Bono-man this time :lol: I think I will try out an "angel" design on him. I KNOW he ain´t NO saint, but he might look best as a much nicer "MacPhisto" character :lol:

I will be right back with something "funky" for you :up:

:hyper:

Awesome! The it might get loud wallpaper is my new BG!
I really want to see that movie! I hope they play it in Holland:hyper:

Thanks Domo_Kun ,
Yeah, I want to see that movie too. Sounds very interesting
from the reviews I have read in magazines. An its not everyday you get to
see Guitar-gods like Jimmy Page and The Edge together! :applaud:

Oh yeah, here is one more requested wallie-paper.
The ACHTUNG BABY cover

MAX_theHitman_U2_Achtung_BabyCover.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I almost forgot... This one is for you BonoFox1 :)
Hope you like it

MAX_theHitman_Bonofox1_request.jpg

:wave: Hi Max. I haven't been in here for a while and this was a nice surprise. I have to say your wallpapers are wonderful. I kept from some years ago I'm not sure which site they were on. It might have been the old zootopia site:reject:). I liked them then. I like them even more now. You should contact the band, do some stuff for them.:) I'm sure they'd love it.
:up:

I have that wallpaper of Bono kissing that model on the hips you made as my wallpaper right now and my Dad saw it and goes oh wow thats hot! Who is that? Is that Bono? I was like yes Daddy its Bono and he goes I wish I was Bono cause that right there is hot!:lol: I just laughed at him, I know I will have to change it in a week when I get back to school don't want to cause any problems with my professors or classmates, I wouldn't see why it would be but you never know with some people. But I like it alot:D It my sexy wallpaper:sexywink:

I have that wallpaper of Bono kissing that model on the hips you made as my wallpaper right now and my Dad saw it and goes oh wow thats hot! Who is that? Is that Bono? I was like yes Daddy its Bono and he goes I wish I was Bono cause that right there is hot!:lol: I just laughed at him, I know I will have to change it in a week when I get back to school don't want to cause any problems with my professors or classmates, I wouldn't see why it would be but you never know with some people. But I like it alot... It my sexy wallpaper:sexywink:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! that is So cool and funny. What a great Dad you got! Any Dad that likes U2 is very cool with me too. That is just great!
Thank you :hug:

Thank you everyone! :hug: Glad you are enjoying these wallie-papers.
Here are a few more for today ...

MAX_theHitman___U2BOY.jpg

MAX_theHitman_U2_1980_RYG_2.jpg

MAX_theHitman___U2_red15.jpg

MAX_theHitman_U2_HTDAB_548.jpg

MAX_theHitman_U2_HTDAB_545.jpg

MAX_theHitman_U2_1978.jpg

can I have a request? I found this pic and I was wondering it you could... Max it ;)

3785213489_54ddd496c9_b.jpg

:lmao::lol:

that cracked me up, don't even know why

HAHA it was a pretty amusing conversation between us for sure:lol:

Now my Dad is not a huge U2 fan like myself but he respects their music and what not and he loves rattle and hum he tried stealing rattle and hum from me the other day he likes their older stuff. In fact my first cassette was Rattle and hum I was like 6 or something like that when I got it, even though I didn't become a huge fan until I was 13

Back
Top Bottom