Magnificent cover picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wojtekg

The Fly
News - u2poland.com , what do you think about the cover ? , for sure is in same style like BOOTS single, probably the rest of the singles will be in this style with white background and red U2 MARK and with all 4 members on it.

MAGNIFICENT!!!!:applaud:

0122.jpg

Yah dont tell me I have to photoshop that one too :angry:

They need to leave the text off. :crack:

There must be a better quality version than that hopefully. When one turns up I will remove the text. :drool:

I don't think so. The picture was clearly taken when they were in Fez for the video shoot some weeks ago.

I like the random birds in the background :lol:

Do we always have to analyze everything to death?

I don't care if it's photoshopped or not. U2 are not the only people to have photoshopped pictures. I don't see anything wrong with the shadows, but then again, I don't over-analyze every little detail in a picture.

The only thing I don't like about the picture is the white sky, it's too big compared to the rest of the picture.

Larry's shadow looks off from the rest of them, and Edge is a bit fuzzy around the 'Edges'. :hmm: Can be cause of the low quality though.

And I don't see anything wrong with this speculation. Why shouldn't we be allowed to analyse things? You say yourself U2 aren't the only ones having photoshopped pictures LU, so why would it be wrong if we are analysing those?

Do we always have to analyze everything to death?

I don't care if it's photoshopped or not. U2 are not the only people to have photoshopped pictures. I don't see anything wrong with the shadows, but then again, I don't over-analyze every little detail in a picture.

The only thing I don't like about the picture is the white sky, it's too big compared to the rest of the picture.

Sorry, didn't mean to step on any sore toes.. :uhoh:
It's just something that caught my attention, something seemed off in this pic that 's all, I'm not always overanalizing things here, in fact I usually keep my trap shut these days to avoid situations like these.

Sorry, didn't mean to step on any sore toes.. :uhoh:
It's just something that caught my attention, something seemed off in this pic that 's all, I'm not always overanalizing things here, in fact I usually keep my trap shut these days to avoid situations like these.

hey, i want to overanalyze this to death! At least for the next couple of hours. :wink:

The question is . . . . why is there no line on the horizon in this picture?? I think that if we can figure that out, we will have found the answer to the meaning of life. :D

take care greety. you rock girl. :hug:

I would suggest the purpose of PLEBA is to over-analyse photos.

Greety, you could get into photography. You have a great eye for detail.

thankyou, you may be on to something. There is a line on the horizon but its unbalanced. What does this mean? The world is unbalanced? The standard of living/poverty between western and Arabic nations is unbalanced? The horizon pointing to Larrys butt implies Larry has the best butt thus creating a butt disparity within U2 so big its titling the axis of the Earth ?

Back
Top Bottom