Magnificent cover picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Edge-O it does still work ;) Some browsers freak out when you try to open a very large pic. Try right clicking the link instead and saving it to your computer instead of just clicking the link.

I was able to open it, finally. I have been sleep deprived. Maybe just did something wrong or maybe the aforementioned browser issue?

Listening to the Magnificent remixes right now. Not a huge fan of remixes. (Not the dance type like these). SO how are these? Fine for what they are. I'd still rather get new tracks for B-Sides.

MAGNIFICENT!!!!:applaud:

0122.jpg

I want Bono to grow his hair...grumble, grumble...face looks so square now. (Bonofox, don't you think we women like it when our men don't mess with their hair?)

I want Bono to grow his hair...grumble, grumble...face looks so square now. (Bonofox, don't you think we women like it when our men don't mess with their hair?)

But I've heard equally as many that love that his hair is Popmart short.

But assuredly, each of the ladies has their preference of what version of Bono they love most. For some it's long hair leather vested JT/R&H Bono. Others might prefer short-hair Popmart Bono. And yet others, Fly spectacled ZOO era Bono. And lest we forget, Aladdin Sane Mullet Bono.

Either way, he's the same Bono - a good guy that sings songs we love and does lots of good things for people less fortunate.

Seems my first instinct was correct? Looks like The Edge is toting a Gretsch Irish Falcon in the Magnificent video (I saw this in the Behind the Scenes bit on U2.com). The one he has doesn't have the writing on the pickguard. But Bono had a few without "The GOAL is SOUL" that I've seen in Fez recording era pictures.

So is the guitar Bono's or The Edge's? Not certain. But it wouldn't be the first time that The Edge has used one of Bono's guitars for a video shoot.

Other examples?:
"Night And Day" - Bono's late `50's red Chet Atkins
"The Ground Beneath Her Feet" - Bono's blue sparkle Gibson ES-175

Adam is using his Gibson RD bass. Another, until recently, rare siting.

Looking forward to seeing the final product/video.

Back
Top Bottom