Looking for two specific wallpapers...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paint_the_cat

Acrobat
Hi everyone! I used to be a regular on PLEBA years ago, but real life kind of got in the way. Now I'm back and hoping that you all can help me with something. When I was here before there was a wonderful artist named Max the Hitman who did absolutely amazing U2 wallpapers. I had most of them saved, but lost them all when my computer crashed. There are two that I would really love to have again, but when I went to the archives and found the thread where Max posted, almost everything was just red x's. I'm praying that maybe someone might have saved what I'm looking for and would be willing to post them again.

The first one is a picture of a cliff overlooking the ocean and it has the lyrics to "40" printed on the right-hand (I think) side. The second one is a picture of Bono from the "Stay" video standing on the angel statue and I believe it has either all the lyrics or the last couple lines from "Stay" printed on it.

If anyone still has them or knows if there is another website where I could find them, I would really, really appreciate it! Thanks!!

:wave: Hope these are the ones you're looking for :)

MAX_U2wallpaper_075_LowRez.jpg

MAX_U2wallpaper_Stay02.jpg

:applaud::hug:
Yes!! That's both of them! Thank you soooo much! Kind of sad that I forgot Bono's face was on the first one!:doh::reject: I really appreciate it!

:applaud::hug:
Yes!! That's both of them! Thank you soooo much! Kind of sad that I forgot Bono's face was on the first one!:doh::reject: I really appreciate it!
Yeah I wondder what ever happened to Max??...either way I appreciated all his work doing cool wallpapers and I saved all of them...Let me know if there are anymore you need to see ;)

btw what was your name b4 paint_the_cat? ;)

Yeah I wondder what ever happened to Max??...either way I appreciated all his work doing cool wallpapers and I saved all of them...Let me know if there are anymore you need to see ;)

btw what was your name b4 paint_the_cat? ;)

He was really amazing - I hope he's still out there somewhere! I'm sure I'll remember more that I want later, thanks for offering! :hug:

I used to be "Edgespet", but it's been so long since I've been on here that I completely forgot my password & had to start over!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom