Looking for some nifty U2 WALLPAPER...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Catman

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Any fan-made stuff? I figure myself as fairly internet-savvy, but it would seem as though I've ran the gamut of all wallpaper that is U2... (of the fansites, I really like Emily's Wallpapers - U2).

Also, I remember a thread a long while back and one user ("hitman," I believe his name was) created some fantastic stuff. Post your own or any stuff you just think is cool. Right now I'm looking for ATYLCB-era group wallpapers (preferably with Bono shade-less).

As of right now, I just recently stumbled upon this webpage...

U2 wallpapers - a set on Flickr

...and am using the simple black background Joshua Tree wallpaper.

I don't know how to make wallpapers. I wish I did then I would make some.

I DO love U2 wallpapers - they´re all awesome even if there´s only "U2" written in the middle of anywhere :cute: I have hundreds of them recorded on a cd that I´ve been collecting through many U2 sites and I love to see them on my TV screen...much bigger :heart:

They really `speak´ to me and each one has a special beauty and importance...They show the history of U2 and I consider them as lovely masterpieces :love:

I have them all saved on a disk. I change my computer background all the time.

Here's another Flickr pool that was started by a member here. He asked some people to help him spread the word and I made some contributions as well of my work. I took some from other websites as well so I didn't create all of the pictures I have uploaded.

Flickr: The U2 Wallpapers Pool

Thanks so much for the link...:love:

Some of them are new for me!

...U2 is my miracle drug...

Back
Top Bottom