Look what I found!!!! Olde Photo's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TranceEnding

Refugee
Some photo's that I took way back when, during U2's Aussie Love Town Tour. Thanks to U2Bliss for computerising them for me :wink: :hug: I could probably snazz them up a bit better, but I'm too tired at the moment!

I've got some even OLDER one's than this .. stay tuned! :lol: By the way, I was only 3 years old at the time :sexywink:

u2.jpg

bono4.jpg

bono2.jpg

bono1.jpg

wow. those are wonderful. thanks for sharing.:love: i hope you don't mind i took the liberty of playing with the one that i like the most. not very skilled at this so forgive the not so great job.

1-3.jpg

wow, thankyou!!! it's probably a better job than I could do .. I really don't have any idea when it comes to fixing up photo's via computers! I'd love to light up Bono more in this photo, you can barely see him!

Otherwise, this is a surprisingly good photo composition wise :wink:

Makes you think how much improvement's taken place in photographic objects (cell phones with cameras, tiny digital cameras etc) since the days that you took these photos! Amazing! :up:

Makes you think how much improvement's taken place in photographic objects (cell phones with cameras, tiny digital cameras etc) since the days that you took these photos! Amazing! :up:

thanks! :D Though, I must admit, I still love film photography!!! I can't even remember the camera I had when I took these, but I think it was a crappy little one :wink:

Thanks to U2Bliss for computerising them for me :wink: :hug:

Thanks TE :hug:

Sorry for the poor quality :reject: they looked okay when they scanned too.

:sad: Guess they've been in the photo album just a bit to long :sad:

Absolutely love that photo of Bono with the lights behind him :applaud: thats one of my fave Bono photos.

Those are some lovely photo's. :cool:

I love eighties U2 and the R&H/Lovetown era might just be my favourite of all, the band in great shape and Bono's voice at an all time high.

Always really interesting to get another glimpse into one of the bands best but most obscure tours.

:heart: the one with Bono standing infront of those 3 spotlights.

DUDE!
u know, my b-day is in 26/12... and the only tour that had a show on my b-day was Love Town :cute:
does anyone had a pic from 26/12? I just have the audio... but i never saw a video or something like LOL
it's fucking special for me because i hate my b-day :lol:

:D thankyou! I'm so excited to see these photo's again myself .. haven't really looked at them for the longest time! I'll definately post some more when I get the chance :love:

Back
Top Bottom