Look what I found!!!! Olde Photo's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much for sharing your photos , and you were only three that's amazing . :wave:

I also cleaned up a fav .

bono4-ps-3.jpg

beautiful shot .

^^wow, thankyou so much for that! I know it sounds strange, but I keep looking at that photo thinking .. wow! I took that!! :ohmy:

Thanks for all the lovely comments! :hug:

Those are great pics. Not often do we get to see a fan's pictures from back then. Thanks.

:wave:

ok, so I'm probably really showing my age now :wink: ... but here is another pic that I took of Bono way back in 1987 :ohmy: I was travelling in Ireland (my first big overseas trip) and got to see U2 in Cork ... on Edge's birthday! My photo's are pretty crappy :lol: this is the best one I think. I'll try and organise some more soon!

bonocork.jpg

I don't think that this photo is crappy - I think that it's wonderful because it captures Bono in action as he was back "in the day"? :wink:

I hope that you'll continue to find and post more of these gems, Trance Ending.

They're bringing back special memories for many of us.:sexywink:

Mulago Positive Women’s Network :cute:

ok, so I'm probably really showing my age now :wink: ... but here is another pic that I took of Bono way back in 1987 :ohmy: I was travelling in Ireland (my first big overseas trip) and got to see U2 in Cork ... on Edge's birthday! My photo's are pretty crappy :lol: this is the best one I think. I'll try and organise some more soon!

bonocork.jpg

Great photo . :love:

Thank you for sharing your photos , I'm looking foward to the "more soon ". :wave:

bonocork.jpg

AWESOME!!!!
grumpyapplaud.gif
GrumpyDrool.gif

Those pics are fantastic, thanks TE for sharing them and thanks to others for spiffing them up! :applaud:

*notjealousofTEatall*........... :wink:

ok!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper:

got some photo's from Zoo Tv in Melbourne ... I believe, the second Melbourne show I went to. I can't even remember taking these photo's :lol: .... and I wasn't even drunk! :ohmy:

IMAGE00191-1.jpg

IMAGE00011.jpg

More to come soon!! I love posting these :D Glad you all like them :hug:

^^thankyou!! :D

OH MY GOD ... :ohmy: I can't believe I took this photo!! It's kind of freaking me out looking at these pic's after so long ...

edgey.jpg

:cute:

Yep, it's all coming back now ... these one's are from the first Melbourne show (Zoo TV) .. the first two I posted where from the second show.

:hyper:

bonomystways1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom