London Gig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
is_21421559.jpg

Everytime I see this picture :drool: Then I think I just want to bite his ass :evil: :love:

:lmao: . . . you just made me snort my coffee :lol:

and erm, that photo of the lady in the v v bad dress . .. oh, um, dear she makes me want to cry :scream: she obviously doesn't have a mother to love her cuz, seriously, not even elle macpherson could get away with that shit :no:

*runsbacktoprettybonopictures*

:heart: *thanks* for all the great pics, everyone !!! :hyper::drool:

the ones of B & E :heart::cute::love:

Maybe those bi & triceps of Edge are keeping him warm....I think everyone else had jackets ! :lol:

that bono leaning over the rail pic! :drool:

And the pic of them all waving!
OMG that is such a beautiful pic of them!:heart::love::heart:

anji --yours came out damn good consodering the night & how far away (up) !

u2_2311868.jpg

Will now link equally naff video's, with supurb sound quility. it WAS a camera that did it after all

Haha, that's me and my friends you took a picture of! :lol: I'm the one in the pink scarf and grey jacket, and my whole gang to my right!

EDIT: ok I see, you didn't take that picture actually. Were you sitting next to me then? And can you believe I didn't notice that woman's dress the whole night?

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy:

OMGoddess of ALL that IS Holy & Beautiful ( & maybe unHoly and Beautiful, too :wink: )

:bow::bow::bow:

I have NOT been able to get into the MYspace stream so I have hardly heard anything at all!

NLOTH 1X part/ & staticky (radio outsdi onstreets in nyc can't always pick up station tightly packed clearly in certain places

Breathe 5 secs! WTF!
Unknnown Caller the only one once but fully So Wonderful!!! can't wait to hear it again and again!!...:giggle:

and just now Magnificant on the London Roftop U You Tube vid near :faint:

the melody! the guitar the singing............

i'm hearing the other version on the other show

better sound on the roof top gig!

but edge's shimmering guitar aaaaaaa!!!!!!

w00000t!!!!!

and OMG that jacket on Bono is gorgeous!!!!
i'll take the jacket with OR without Bono in it! :lol:

BBC27022009-11.jpg

This hasn't been posted in a while and I think it deserves to be posted again :drool:

Thanks for the great photos Marien!

Magnificent is fantastic...I'm still holding out til Tuesday though for the rest of the songs...other than Boots.

BBC27022009-11.jpg

This hasn't been posted in a while and I think it deserves to be posted again :drool:

Thanks for the great photos Marien!

Magnificent is fantastic...I'm still holding out til Tuesday though for the rest of the songs...other than Boots.

Are those reading glasses in his hand? Larry in glasses - oh my. I can only hope we ever see a picture of that.

Back
Top Bottom