London Gig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BBC32.jpg

Marien the photos you have posted are AH-MA-ZING :drool:

But I want to draw everyones attention to this, cos I am damn confused :ohmy: Bono singing - Check :drool:
So WHY is he ALSO standing next to Dallas? :ohmy: :lol:

:drool: Anji and WildHoney OMG!!! HOW COOL !!!!!!

thanks for all the pictures and videos... you girls are the best! :hug::hug:They sound and look incredible. :drool::drool::drool::drool:
I am out of my mind with excitement for the tour -- the announcement of the tour.
I've NEVER seen them . I may not survive if I do :heart::heart: :hyper:

Thanks for all the pics and links...it´s so good to know that even living so far I can always have my U2 fix!!!!:applaud::applaud::applaud:

All the pix are amazing, thanks for posting everyone! Gutted I couldn't meet them; I waited for a while where those pix of them signing were taken... I reckon I just missed 'em! :( So greatful to have gone to the Live Lounge gig though :hyper: wish I could relive yesterday all over again! I'll post some of the pix I took in a while.

All the pix are amazing, thanks for posting everyone! Gutted I couldn't meet them; I waited for a while where those pix of them signing were taken... I reckon I just missed 'em! :( So greatful to have gone to the Live Lounge gig though :hyper: wish I could relive yesterday all over again! I'll post some of the pix I took in a while.

Was thinking of you yesterday, shame we didn't get to meet up, not that we knew what each other looked like :lol:

Wild, Jem & I actually were allowed to join the queue as standby, but everyone turned up so we couldn't get in :madwife: :wink:

The pictures are amazing, thank you so much for posting. :up:

I downloaded the whole gig from You Tube this morning, so great :drool:

I was actually a bit nervous when Bono was leaning over the balcony so far. :uhoh:

Does anyone know if there are videos from the Live Lounge available because I couldn't watch it on BBC website.

The only Live Lounge vids I've seen are shot by fans. I can't see the BBC website videos either...they aren't available to anyone outside the UK. :sad::sad:

:doh: Nevermind, I just realised I actually have the flv files of the Live Lounge performances and interview. I'm starting to confuse everything because so much has been going on.

The boys are back! :cute: I'm sooo looking forward to concerts in summer!
Btw-are there a couple of "new" bodyguards around? (although they look familiar somehow..) Didn't see John.

As long as Brian is still with them, I'm happy. He remembers a lot of fans

Here are a few more of my pics, Some Dallas & Sam Love

U227thFeb2009084.jpg

U227thFeb2009087.jpg

U227thFeb2009080.jpg

Ok here is the building getting set up, Look at all them amps

U227thFeb2009078.jpg

So now I am almost underneath the Building with my 6x Optical Zoom, but with a bit of Photoshop I got em nearer still

Have absolutely NO idea what he was shouting down? and not the best pic ever

U227thFeb2009102.jpg

Peace to U2

U227thFeb2009104.jpg

Yup! Your my number 1 too sexy Or is he just immitating a photo being taken?

U227thFeb2009105.jpg

U227thFeb2009107.jpg

Thumbs up to you an all sexy

U227thFeb2009108.jpg

Will post more in a sec, eached limit on this one

Shame these are all a bit blurred, but my poor little camera was working it's butt off

U227thFeb2009148.jpg

U227thFeb2009133.jpg

U227thFeb2009134.jpg

Borrowed from somewhere else - Myself, Jem & Wild are all here. We are the pin prics at the back lol 4th pillar from the left

u2_2311870.jpg

Borrowed from somewhere else - Jem/Wild - Don't have nightmares :ohmy::eek:

u2_2311868.jpg

Will now link equally naff video's, with supurb sound quility. it WAS a camera that did it after all

Again, these are not the best video quality ever, but the sound more than makes up for it. They are taken on a camera

Hello U2 :drool:

YouTube - U2 27th Feb 2009 London

Magnificent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li2jnpZ-Q5c

Vertigo

YouTube - U2 27th Feb 2009 Vertigo

Beginning Beautiful day
YouTube - U2 27th Feb 2009 Beginning of Beautiful Day

Rest of Beautiful Day

YouTube - U2 27th Feb 2009 Beautiful Day 2.38 mins

Bono says Goodbye

YouTube - U2 27th Feb 2009 London

Edge Leaves - Not sure why this has come out so dark? Looks ok off Youtube? I had to recover this today, I deleted it off my memory card last night by mistake :ohmy:

YouTube - U2 27th Feb 2009 - The Edge leaves

Back
Top Bottom