London Gig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks to those two videos I think my NOLTH cherry just popped :giggle: I just couldn't resist and I gave in. I hope nobody thinks any less of me. I'm usually not that kind of girl, but those videos were just 'looking' at me with 'those eyes', asking me to watch / listen to them...

BBC27022009-11.jpg

:drool: Can you even imagine that walking towards you? Yikes! :cute: :hyper: :love:

:faint: :drool::cute::cute::heart:

Bono called Chris Martin a wanker on Jo Whiley's show this morning :ohmy: to which Jo Whiley said i'd like to apologise for what was just said, and he said sorry in that naughty boy tone he always has :lol: but he repeated a more polite version by saying Chris Martin had a dysfunctional personality, if i remember rightly, but that he thought he's a great song-writer!!

:doh: oops Bono's been a naughty boy again, and then he said but i am a reformed character (in reference to him swearing a lot live on radio!) :lol:

Apparently he rubbed the tummy of a pregnant fan! :drool::cute:

Oh another thing Bono said about the shows in the UK was that it looks like they'll be happening in early summer!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper:

Back
Top Bottom