London Gig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I listened to that and heard him talking about Coldplay, but can't remember what he said. He also said something about U2 fans not liking Coldplay. Maybe he comes on here

Exactly what I was thinking! I wonder what name he goes by here, he is probably one of the people always stirring the pot, then sitting back having a good laugh at us. At any rate, they sounded really, REALLY good!

U2 arriving at BBC Radio

BBC27022009-6.jpg
BBC27022009-10.jpg

BBC27022009-11.jpg
BBC27022009-12.jpg

AWESOME!!!:love:

Adam looks so funny with that hat and sunglasses. He looks like a mobster

omg. Ad's sporting what looks like a purple bass! That boy must have at least five new basses that I know of! :ohmy:

I hope someone has video of Magnificent...I am dying to see it live!!:hyper:

Perhaps what I'd said the other day was correct about the The Culture Show, when they played "No Line On The Horizon"... the Fender Precision 'looked' black until they were up closer - then it looked purple.

Lots of new toys for Adam. Maybe The Edge lost a poker game and had to pay Adam in gear?

:lol::lol::lol:

Perhaps what I'd said the other day was correct about the The Culture Show, when they played "No Line On The Horizon"... the Fender Precision 'looked' black until they were up closer - then it looked purple.

Lots of new toys for Adam. Maybe The Edge lost a poker game and had to pay Adam in gear?

:lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Sounds about right...either way, I love all the new toys Ad's been playing with. He best be bringing them on tour!

Just got home, what a Amazing experience :rockon: Wild & Jem :hug:

They sounded absolutely rocking! :cute: Have a few pics and that, but will take a while to download, nothing as good as the ones Edge_Orchestra posted. Teeny camera, tall Building, you get the gist :lol: Even the vids I did won't be too good, the lights just got in the way :sad:

We saw them about 4 times during the say, sadly not to speak to. Although I did speak to Simon Mayo before he went into interview him, he was just glowing with praise to just how good they are sounding. I said YOU are telling ME? :lol: Alas, despite bribery, Simon would not hand over his U2=BBC pass to let me go and interview them :angry: :lol:

I will be watching Bono VERY closely the coming weeks. :nerd: When I met him at Abbey Road, he was VERY taken by my Bono is God Badge, so I gave it to Dallas to give to Bono for me :lol: Wonder if he will have the balls to wear it?

I will be watching Bono VERY closely the coming weeks. :nerd: When I met him at Abbey Road, he was VERY taken by my Bono is God Badge, so I gave it to Dallas to give to Bono for me :lol: Wonder if he will have the balls to wear it?

Now, THAT's brilliant :up::D

Back
Top Bottom