Location of Picture??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xnandox

Babyface
Hello! So, I saw this picture on instagram and I was just wondering if anyone knew where this picture was taken? I just wanted to see if the Bono, With or Without picture in the background was in a museum? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
dTWPcHB.jpg

I don't know for sure, but I have seen some photos of Bono and Edge standing in front of giant posters of Bono like that, that were taken in about elevation era. I gathered that it was part of a museum exhibition of Anton Corbjin's work. It looks like this might have been it. ANTON CORBIJN 25 years' WORK 9 April to 25 June 2000 From 9 April to 25 June 2000, the Groningen Museum will present the exhibition entitled 'ANTON CORBIJN - 25 years' WORK'. This exhibition provid But those girls' clothes look more recent so maybe Anton has had another big show with giant U2 stuff more recently.

I don't know for sure, but I have seen some photos of Bono and Edge standing in front of giant posters of Bono like that, that were taken in about elevation era. I gathered that it was part of a museum exhibition of Anton Corbjin's work. It looks like this might have been it. ANTON CORBIJN 25 years' WORK 9 April to 25 June 2000 From 9 April to 25 June 2000, the Groningen Museum will present the exhibition entitled 'ANTON CORBIJN - 25 years' WORK'. This exhibition provid But those girls' clothes look more recent so maybe Anton has had another big show with giant U2 stuff more recently.

Thank you for your help! Yes, the picture was taken in about July so it is more recent then the 2000 museum exhibit. I'll have a look around to see if he has any shows, but thank you again. :)
And JJAsi, thank you! I will definitely ask them. :)

Back
Top Bottom