Listen Now-Haiti Mon Amour!!! Stranded"(Haiti Mon Amour) Is Already #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hopeforhaitilondon.jpg
Oh...my Teddy Warm Bear:cute:
Loved the scarf and coat:love::heart:
Thanks for the pics:wave:

PS.: uncle Edge :lol::lol::lol:

I can't believe some people say they're hating the song because they cannot hear enough of Bono. This was never supposed to be a U2 song. Personally I'm always glad to see him keeping a low profile and staying in the background. It shows what a gentleman he is and that he has much respect for other artists. I don't like rap music very much but I thought that one was decent, and I really liked the melody. Edge's guitar is giving me goosebumps. The only thing I didn't like was Rihannas outfit and hairstyle, horrible :down:
Apart from that: Very good song, nice performance, and, what's most important: For a good cause.

^ there needs to be more comments like that on u2.com!!! can't believe those people call themselves 'fans' plus it was all for haiti, people are too busy being focused on criticizing the song that they forgot why the song was even written and performed in the first place!!!

I can't believe some people say they're hating the song because they cannot hear enough of Bono. This was never supposed to be a U2 song. Personally I'm always glad to see him keeping a low profile and staying in the background. It shows what a gentleman he is and that he has much respect for other artists. I don't like rap music very much but I thought that one was decent, and I really liked the melody. Edge's guitar is giving me goosebumps. The only thing I didn't like was Rihannas outfit and hairstyle, horrible :down:
Apart from that: Very good song, nice performance, and, what's most important: For a good cause.

:up:

Oh...my Teddy Warm Bear:cute:
Loved the scarf and coat:love::heart:
Thanks for the pics:wave:

PS.: uncle Edge :lol::lol::lol:

:crack: our Teddy Warm Bear :wink:

^ there needs to be more comments like that on u2.com!!! can't believe those people call themselves 'fans' plus it was all for haiti, people are too busy being focused on criticizing the song that they forgot why the song was even written and performed in the first place!!!

I did get on U2.com on several Haiti topics and basically said the same things you guys are saying, this song was not written top the charts, it was written for the people of Haiti, a gift for them. And what a gift it is!! Written by Bono and The Edge, number 1 download and all money goes to Haiti!!
Those "fans", and I even called out those people need to stop being so selfish, we are ONE!! I am more than thrilled with the song!! I LOVE the fact that Jay-Z called up Bono, noone else and asked him to write a song! I LOVE the fact that Rihanna said months and months ago that she would LOVE to sing with Bono! I saw that in some article!! You guys are way more positive than those people on U2.com! Don't like the negative vibes!

^:up:thanks for posting on u2.com, maybe when I check back on there later people will be different!!-I hope

Haiti Mon Amour

[Jay-Z ]
When the sky falls and the Earth quakes
We gon put this back together
We won’t break
[repeat]

[Jay-Z]
Sa Pa Sé, my Port-Au-Princes
my Haitian Gods and all of my Princesses
Our condolences as you fightin’ against this
we’re right by your side as we tryin’ to make sense of this
heavenly father help us see through these problems
and for those thats left accept them into your garden
so here’s my theory, the country’s already starvin’
so we sacrificed many to shed light on all of them
God please pardon, I speak from my heart
its the only way I see this tragedy befall on them
so lets get involved with them, hand to hand with them
arm to arm with them til they get strong again,
When the sky falls…

(Rihanna and Bono – hook)
Not tomorrow
Can't wait
Until Tomorrow

[Chorus]
Heyyyy
Haiti A Mi Amour
Haiti Mon Amour
Not gonna leave you stranded
Oh no
Oh no
Oh no

[Jay-Z ]
When the sky falls and the Earth quakes
We gon put this back together
We won’t break
[repeat]
[Jay-Z Verse 2]
Learn from the past, New Orleans was flooded
So we know we just can’t rely on the government
We under the rubble again, here we go rumbling when
When we gon catch a break, my friend lost his mother and then
And then, Carline lost her uncles and them
Buried with no caskets, they just put covers on them
And the tears fall, and we fight back
Story ain’t done, it can’t end like that
Nah not like this, tomorrow’s survivors gonna carry on your name
You live on inside us, your memory’s alive with us
You inspired us, to rebuild this country, you just guide us

(Rihanna and Bono – hook)
Not tomorrow
Can't wait
Until Tomorrow

[Chorus]
Heyyyy
Haiti A Mi Amour
Haiti Mon Amour
Heyyy
Yeah-yeah-yeah
Oh no
Oh no

[Bono]
It’s not the angels that are on their way
it’s not the bells of Santé Trinity
the people waiting, position vacant
for hands to help, not just to pray

[Chorus]
Heyyyy
Haiti A Mi Amour
Haiti Mon Amour
Heyyy
Yeah-yeah-yeah
Oh no
Oh no

[Bono]
Haiti va s'élever ,
Tu vas te relever;
nous nous élèverons ensemble.
Not gonna leave you stranded [Jay-Z]- (we gon put this back together we won’t break)
Not gonna leave you stranded [Jay-Z]- (we gon put this back together we won’t break)
[Jay-Z]
we gon put this back together we won’t break ….(repeat)
[End

lol me too!! my iTunes says that I've listened to the song 23 times!!! :D its a great song

Back
Top Bottom