Listen Now-Haiti Mon Amour!!! Stranded"(Haiti Mon Amour) Is Already #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hopeforhaiti22012010.jpg
hopeforhaiti22012010-1.jpg

This is probably not the place for this comment but I didn't really like the song. I thought Wyclef Jean's was a similar theme but done much better. Bono was clearly not very loud in the mix - Rhianna was much louder - not really sure why they included B. at all. Edge sounded fine. My son said "Look Mama, he's playing the Explorer."

^ :hmm: I also have to say I didn't like it at all... CK has already said why:

I was hoping for more from Bono. This is basically looking to be a Jay-Z song with Bono backing him. :huh:

I tought it would be more like SBS in Berlin (Bono as the lead singer, a rap break by Jay-Z, and Rihanna singing the chorus)

hate how rihanna ignore him... also the edge, but the edge always do that lol

It sounds really good, I'm in no way a Jay-Z or Rihanna fan, but its a awesome song.
I keep being amazed at how versatile Bono and Edge are.

Like I said in the other thread, Bono is a class act. I personally like it when he shares the stage with others, you can see that he is a gentleman, and let's the other artists shine......
I love you Bono!:heart: And Edge, he is just zen Edge. His guitar is beautiful.:applaud:
And like others have said, I think Rhianna could have been a little more modest in her choice of outfits.....
And ya, don't go dissing our B man, miss thang, he deserves respect :|:D

Back
Top Bottom