Link to Italian radio interview + request for 2 award show-clips

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dandysweets

Acrobat
Not sure where to post this so I started a new thread, hope it's ok.

I haven't seen this interview posted yet so I link to it now. It's from an Italian U2-site and it's two links. There's a lot of Italian talk by the presenter but it's a reasonable interview nevertheless:

Part 1:
U2BAD.com � Prima parte dell’intervista di Bono & Adam a Radio Deejay (Deejay.it)

Part 2:
http://www.u2bad.com/index.php/2009...ervista-di-bono-adam-a-radio-deejay-deejayit/

And then my requests:

Does anyone out there know where I can find/download the following:

- U2 at the European MTV awards 1995, where they are handed an award by Nina Hagen and Zucchero?

- Larry and Adam presenting an award to Garbage at the European MTV awards 1996?

Thanks a lot for the interview links :up:

Sorry I don't have the videos you're asking for, but I remember seeing them. Have you checked You Tube?

Bad quality video of Morrissey giving award to "sexy" U2

Thanks everyone :)
I hope I'll/we'll find the clips eventually.

I have a video clip I'd like to share with those who may not already have it - Morrissey giving an award to Adam and Bono, at the Hot Press awards 1998 (I think), however it seems I'm not allowed to post the link in here so I don't know how to share it with you.

having said that, it's extremely bad quality. The picture is small. The image is not a very high resolution. And most annoyingly there's a text across the screen because the person I got it from several years ago didn't have the appropriate software to download it properly. If there's anyone out there who has a better version or have the technical means to fix the video clip and make it better, by all means do it and share it with the rest of us. You can download the clip from this page - Morrissey-solo News Archive (Apr. 03 - 15, 1998) - however, I can only get the sound when I try to download it from there, but maybe it's because I have a Mac. Can someone with Windows try and download it and see if they get a picture with the sound?

Thanks everyone :)
I hope I'll/we'll find the clips eventually.

I have a video clip I'd like to share with those who may not already have it - Morrissey giving an award to Adam and Bono, at the Hot Press awards 1998 (I think), however it seems I'm not allowed to post the link in here so I don't know how to share it with you.

having said that, it's extremely bad quality. The picture is small. The image is not a very high resolution. And most annoyingly there's a text across the screen because the person I got it from several years ago didn't have the appropriate software to download it properly. If there's anyone out there who has a better version or have the technical means to fix the video clip and make it better, by all means do it and share it with the rest of us. You can download the clip from this page - Morrissey-solo News Archive (Apr. 03 - 15, 1998) - however, I can only get the sound when I try to download it from there, but maybe it's because I have a Mac. Can someone with Windows try and download it and see if they get a picture with the sound?

:ohmy: Ok this is very weird. By coincidence I just uploaded that same video to you tube earlier this morning. Wow... that is freaky!

Hmm... I am watching on this page right now and it's working fine. Maybe try going directly to the you tube link above the video? I'm not sure why it doesn't work for you :(
Sometimes if you refresh your page it might work.

Yay! :)

and I agree, wish the quality was better!!

Oh and so far I have not found those other vids for you, I looked all through my files and nothing so far... I fear they may have been on my old laptop when it crashed. :(

If I ever come across them though I will post them.

Hey BonoComet (cool name).

Actually I just remembered I DO have the clip of Adam and Larry somewhere, which I transferred to DVD from an old VHS-tape some years ago. But I no longer have the one where U2 are given an award by Zucchero and Hagen. I'm pretty sure I had it once on VHS but I definitely don't have it anymore :(

I would share the clip with Adam and Larry/Garbage but I'm not sure how to transfer from DVD to the internet

I think you need a program to do that. I know there are some programs where you can rip parts of a dvd and save it to your computer, but you probably need to look around on line for it, unless someone knows of one they can post here. I think my daughter has one she got on line but it's not there anymore... there may still be some around though!

Adam & Larry, MTV Awards 1996

OK, here's the clip with Adam and Larry. Is it just me or does Adam seem like he REALLY doesn't want to be there? :shifty:

http://www.m e g a u p l o a d.com/?d=715DIDHG

And at the risk of repeating myself: If anyone has footage of U2 on stage accepting an award at MTV awards 1995 (from Nina Hagen and Zucchero), please post a link :hug:

Back
Top Bottom