Leather Day - The Best of Bono in leather 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
41ebd445.jpg

:combust:

HOT THREAD EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!Bono looks f**** gorgeous in LEATHER:drool::drool::combust::combust:
Thank U so much for sharing all those GREAT pics,Plebans:up::heart:

The pic above that , is from brussels 22nd :wink: smartass

Don't want to be picky, but that photo off Bono in Brussel is actualy from the 23rd, that was when he dived into the audience during UTEOTW ( and it is a screenshot from a clip)

Nevertheless.........one hell of a shot........:drool:

My two Bono prayers:

:pray: Thank you, Lord, for creating creatures such as Paul David Hewson & his band mates, who have broadened my views of the world, inspired me to be a better person, encouraged me through difficult times, and helped create unforgettable memories with my husband and best friend through their music. :pray:

:pray: Forgive me, Lord, for the things that go through my mind when I think of, look at, or listen to Paul David Hewson & his band mates. :pray:

:ohmy: :shh: :giggle:

My two Bono prayers:

:pray: Thank you, Lord, for creating creatures such as Paul David Hewson & his band mates, who have broadened my views of the world, inspired me to be a better person, encouraged me through difficult times, and helped create unforgettable memories with my husband and best friend through their music. :pray:

:pray: Forgive me, Lord, for the things that go through my mind when I think of, look at, or listen to Paul David Hewson & his band mates. :pray:

:giggle: perfect.

My two Bono prayers:

:laugh: Absolutely awesome. These should be made official prayers, I'm sure lots of people would get use out of them :lol: Like me :shifty:

Amazing shots everyone!! :love:

Bonocomet, in the last shot of Wheel Bono, it seriously looks like he's flying coz we can't see the wire!:ohmy::lol:

BluRmGrl, your prayers are perfect!:hug::heart:

Back
Top Bottom