Leather Day: Long Hair Bono R.I.P

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bilde19.png

You know, after a long day of work, and being in a very mellow mood, we're very privileged, girls. Do you realize that? He has shared his life with us. Never been camera-shy or reclusive one moment. We've been a part of his family, in a way, from the day the band started until now. Included in the death of his father to the birth of his children. From awards to supposed failures (poor Rattle and Hum, which I thoroughly enjoyed.)

Bono is a sincere and real individual. It's a kind of honor to have watched him mature into the humanitarian and the caliber of musician he is today!

We love you, Bono...

943f-1.jpg

Bilde19.png

You know, after a long day of work, and being in a very mellow mood, we're very privileged, girls. Do you realize that? He has shared his life with us. Never been camera-shy or reclusive one moment. We've been a part of his family, in a way, from the day the band started until now. Included in the death of his father to the birth of his children. From awards to supposed failures (poor Rattle and Hum, which I thoroughly enjoyed.)

Bono is a sincere and real individual. It's a kind of honor to have watched him mature into the humanitarian and the caliber of musician he is today!

We love you, Bono...

943f-1.jpg

Hi Mary:wave:
Sweet long hair pics!! :love:
Hope to see you in Oct ;)

Long haired B!!!!!! :hyper:

Great thread Bonofox :hug:

I still think that this length hair or Elevation hair would suit him at his age. Even though the new pics are hawt ;)

Hi MadDaisy!! I agree I was :pray:ing that he would at least let is grow a bit like Beautiful Day (Spikey and Yummy) Doesnt mean I don't LOVE him! it's just that I so miss tha long hair :wink:

I think I come to this thread maybe once every 6-8 months.
Why?... because it is seriously, and I mean SERIOUSLY too much to bear.
I stumbled upon it just now, and the words that keep going through my head are
'Lordy, lord, lord.... loooorrrdy, lord, good God, lord, lord, oh lord.
Lordy, oh lordy, God, lord'.
You get it.

I am sure this pic is scattered numerous times around these parts, but I just thought it would fit in here too.
I miss Bono's long hair.
I really do.

holyfuck.jpg

It is just the epitome of sexy, fucking hotness.
Those eyes, the shirt, black on red...
and those lips, oh what I'd do.

I get funny feelings in my pants when I look at it.

Back
Top Bottom