Leather Day ~ Let me see those baby blues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
316254_218509284869147_100001302308460_556453_1761201177_n.jpg

GraceRyan said:
I must the only woman that is not a phan of Mephisto. I like the preacher man in the mirrorball suit more.

No, you've got me to join you...I almost can't watch the end of ZooTV. It's the accent mostly, it gives me the creeps. :lol:

It's like BONO PLZ STOP!

I must the only woman that is not a phan of Mephisto. I like the preacher man in the mirrorball suit more.

I think it was cool being in person and all that. But look wise. ahem... Totally on your side :lol: I don't see the point of making him any whiter than he already is :cute:

Don't get me wrong. If Macphisto turned up at my door, I would not slam it in his face. But I may take him inside and scrub him down before anything.

Well its a darn good excuse to just skip the talk and jump into the shower.

And not have to deal with the old English tart voice. "Sweetie, we need to give your mouth something better to do."

GraceRyan said:
And not have to deal with the old English tart voice. "Sweetie, we need to give your mouth something better to do."

You win :rofl:

Sensitive to light huh? I think he ruined his eyes wearing shades for so long, even inside and in the dark. Like a person left in a dungeon too long.

Back
Top Bottom