Leather Day ~ Let me see those baby blues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, hahaha. Yeah, I made them a few weeks ago from the link you provided on my birthday. Is that interview not FULL of AWESOME??? I hope there's another Pop compilation coming. I can't get enough.

Oh, ok! I thought you meant they were in this thread already and I was just being blind to them :lol:

And I think this one is in a different compliation to the other, if you mean the Holy Joe one? But yes, any Pop interview is full of awesome :drool:

z96Ga.jpg

rnMNv.jpg

vL6ln.jpg

P80vl.jpg

:love:

Oh, hahaha. Yeah, I made them a few weeks ago from the link you provided on my birthday. Is that interview not FULL of AWESOME??? I hope there's another Pop compilation coming. I can't get enough.

I need to see this! :scream:

So cute. I should go back and see about rescanning this photo. When I did this one, I didn't scan Edge in the photo since his face was unfortunately in the spine of the magazine. :( Why magazines do that I don't know! :madwife: But it might be better than nothing because I don't think I've ever seen the full version posted otherwise around here.

So cute. I should go back and see about rescanning this photo. When I did this one, I didn't scan Edge in the photo since his face was unfortunately in the spine of the magazine. :( Why magazines do that I don't know! :madwife: But it might be better than nothing because I don't think I've ever seen the full version posted otherwise around here.

Do eeeet, please! :hyper:

Do eeeet, please! :hyper:

Okay I just went and dug that magazine out after not looking at it for years, and it was actually Adam that was stuck in the spine. Poor Adam, but anyway, I'll rescan the picture spine and all. I may have actually scanned Edge's side of the pic and posted it long ago. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom