Leather Day ~ Let me see those baby blues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sweet Jesus in a candy store! Where is that from?

How do you not know this??! :ohmy: *needs Amy's moon man pic here and shakes her* ;)

bonoonevid1.jpg

bonoonevidlook.jpg

bonoonevidchinscar.jpg

bonoonevidchinscarteeth.jpg

bonoonevidcig.jpg

bonoonevidearring.jpg

bonoonevideyes.jpg

bonoonevidsmokinchin.jpg

bonoonevidscar.jpg

bonoonevidnosechin.png

I especially enjoy the more recent ones, because it has become such a rarity to see Bono without shades these days. Comet, thanks a lot for the fine selection :)

Do you know when and where this one was taken? It looks recent to me.

Anyway, horrible combination of camo hat and jacket. But it's Bono, all right :lol:

OMG. Beautiful pic! I loved! :love::love::love:

Someone knows this photo is recent?

I especially enjoy the more recent ones, because it has become such a rarity to see Bono without shades these days. Comet, thanks a lot for the fine selection :)

Anyway, horrible combination of camo hat and jacket. But it's Bono, all right :lol:

Sorry guys I don't know any more about that one except that it looks quite recent and is probably in Central Park NY.

I thought it was from a ski resort he went to together with Guggi ?

last unicorn said:

I found that picture on Flickr about a month ago. It looks like NYC maybe later winter. My guess is that it was around the time of the Spiderman chronicles.

Oh god I forgot about the Original of the Species video. :love: I'm sure I have screencaps and more gifs of that. :hmm:

:giggle:
edgebonosweatcomet.gif

:love:
bonoedgeigwshaikkin.gif

Oh god I forgot about the Original of the Species video. :love: I'm sure I have screencaps and more gifs of that. :hmm:

:giggle:
edgebonosweatcomet.gif

:love:
bonoedgeigwshaikkin.gif

Somthimes they just make it so easy to just find them so fecking cute.:cute:

And hawt.

Holy fucking shit.

Bono, your eyes are so pretty I want to cry. I have been killed dead by this thread. There goes my Larry pic hunt. Godammit.

Back
Top Bottom