Leather Day - Innocent Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonopopplants.jpg

that elevation era picture where he looks straight in the camera with that smile,
I couldn't even imagine finding a person like that in my life.
He looks so happy!

that elevation era picture where he looks straight in the camera with that smile,
I couldn't even imagine finding a person like that in my life.
He looks so happy!

I know what you mean!!:hug:
It's a marvelous quality to still have that ability to just open up yourself to whatever life may throw at you. Because we all know with experience, comes caution, doubts... but when you're able to tap into that "innocent" pool you once had, no matter if it's only for a few minutes, well, it makes all the difference in the world! :heart:

"The more you see, the less you know
The less you find out as you go"
(City of Blinding Lights)

bonoroseclear.jpg

Well, the rose can be the "innocent" part in that pic! :lol:

bonovenice.jpg

I want to be right there with him! It's magnificent! :D

bono_108.jpg

See, the trepidation I kept alluding too?! Painted all over him! :lol:

JT_Bono_2.jpg

PHOTO_2243721_74615_4373474_main.jpg

Time for some innocent Bono in Africa!! :heart:
Because that man utterly changed my life the day I saw his TED prize talk, the world stopped spinning for me on its axis, Bono had unveiled the truth...:heart:

"You see, idealism detached from action is just a dream. But idealism allied with pragmatism, with rolling up your sleeves and making the world bend a bit, is very exciting. It's very real. It's very strong.. As I say, there's two things on the line here. There's the continent Africa. But there's also our sense of ourselves. People are starting to figure this out... where you live in the world, should not determine whether you live in the world."

africa_southafrica_13.jpg

AH!! I ADORE this pic!!:lol::cute::D Bono would do anything to bring a smile to this child's face:D

531461138_389856e1f7.jpg

bono_edun.jpg

Bono hiding behind ANYTHING, once again. It never gets old! :lol:

20050627-750-55.jpg

Bono could make anything look good! :lol:

bono.jpg

bono_mali.jpg

Bono and kids!!! :heart::heart::heart:

_46859163_drogba_pa.jpg

Bono and laces:shifty:

svBONO_wideweb__470x3370.jpg

africa_tanzania2006_08.jpg

Bono & nets = while sending a powerful message, he still makes it fun! :D Be it for "Spread The Net" or "Nothing But Nets" campaign :up:

I want his SCARF!!! :heart:
Bonocomet thank you for all the wonderful pics, I'm blown away!!! :cute:

Thanks everyone for the pics, these all are wonderful!!!
Went to bed with 2 pages and woke up and the thread was already 4! :lol::applaud:

I hope they bring it back for you once. :hug:
I own this scarf myself :heart: Its my pride forever, really soft and good looking.

Back
Top Bottom