Leather Day ~ I Had A Vision: Mirror Ball Man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
255107_180271882026221_100001302308460_429584_4349584_n1.jpg

I was looking for Anaheim proshot. I heard it exists.

You can download it from U2 Start or U2 Torrents. I did but haven't watched it yet.

I was looking for Anaheim proshot. I heard it exists.

You can download it from U2 Start or U2 Torrents. I did but haven't watched it yet.

Yeah , I just want it on DVD quality, this is just ripped Oldschool tape.
Not that its not any good its great , but I'm sure that if it would get published with the Remaster/Reissue/whatever, it will look a lot nicer, and saves me some discs to burn :sexywink:

I do wanna get that torrent tough, good call

Yeah , I just want it on DVD quality, this is just ripped Oldschool tape.
Not that its not any good its great , but I'm sure that if it would get published with the Remaster/Reissue/whatever, it will look a lot nicer, and saves me some discs to burn :sexywink:

I do wanna get that torrent tough, good call

I was saying to someone - what if we had the technology we have now during Zoo and Pop. OMFG - the HD videos of Pop and Zoo. :drool::drool::drool:

I need a moment to myself.

I was saying to someone - what if we had the technology we have now during Zoo and Pop. OMFG - the HD videos of Pop and Zoo. :drool::drool::drool:

I need a moment to myself.

Popmart in Bluray or HD , Zootv.... Omg :combust: Yeah , I would be in my bunk there.

I know, think of all the great HD video we got from fans on this tour....imagine....for a moment....Mirrorball Man from the front row. OR Pop Bono in those pants....HD....

I know, think of all the great HD video we got from fans on this tour....imagine....for a moment....Mirrorball Man from the front row. OR Pop Bono in those pants....HD....

Oh yeah, from all different angles..!!!!! I would also love myself some HD Zoo Edge.

Back
Top Bottom