Leather Day: Bono keeping us warm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:reject: sorry if these are doubles.....don't think I've seen them ..

c944a.jpg
Thanks Popmartlemon93:wave:
It's so good see this hot pics from AB Era again:drool::hyper:
Love the first one...look at those eyes...always hipnotize me:evil::combust:

Will he please, please, please let his hair grow. He is soooo gorgeous with his hair longer. The wiffle makes him look so old.

The pics above make me.....:drool::hyper::love:
Especially when his hair is slicked back (the ones from under the Brooklyn Bridge in NYC)

March2005120.jpg

March2005118.jpg

^ These are "very" special, San Diego 2005 after the show. it was freeeeeeezing!! Bono comes out after talking to the crowd I was up so close to him I got his hands and they were "so warm"- that REALLY warmed me up the rest of the night!!
**you could see my black cowboy hat on the bottom left or right of either picture :D

Will he please, please, please let his hair grow. He is soooo gorgeous with his hair longer. The wiffle makes him look so old.

The pics above make me.....:drool::hyper::love:
Especially when his hair is slicked back (the ones from under the Brooklyn Bridge in NYC)

Vertigo hairstyle = :down:

He looked ridiculous most of the time with the hair like that. So glad he had it cut. Nothing like short fuzzy hair on a middle aged man :love:

I'm not a fan of the Vertigo do either, but I'm not totally sold on the super short look either. I think Elevation was the perfect compromise -- anything from 2000-2003 was great. In fact, last time they were at the Golden Globes...that was a wonderful cut. :up:

Back
Top Bottom