Larry's 360 Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*****Larry

2010%20-%20360%20Degrees%20Tour%2F2010-08-30%20-%20Vienna%20%28Photos%20by%20Matthias%20Muehlbradt%29%2F2010-08-30_23-09-43_P1340210.JPG

haha , stencils I think and yeah , I just saw a new one with an anchor and a ship on it,
didn't see the pheonix-ish creature tough.

Okay I realize this is an old thread, but since I've been returning to it multiple times I've decided to mention this: I've been gathering images (as close as I can get) of all of these designs, and then I've been going onto Cafe Press to put the designs onto shirts. The only problem with this is the small space the designs are actually allowed in, so there cannot be one on top of the shoulder and the other completely outlining the shoulder blades, but you can get pretty close.
I'd upload and sell them myself but you need to make a shop and I'm just not gonna get into that. But I thought you people would like to know this, so if you really want a shirt with these designs, not exact placement and size as compared to Larry's, but pretty close, you can go onto Cafe Press, make a (free) account, create a design, and buy it. The price is listed as $36.50 for all of my designs, it should be the same for everyone, and there are also discounts going on. I chose a women's v-neck to place the designs on, but there are a lot of other shirt options. And maybe there are other websites like this that would allow a better placement of the designs, but I have bought shirts (though not custom) from this site and they appear trustworthy.
Oh, and if anyone can also help me out in finding these designs, that would be great. I found pretty good but not exact designs for both the Scorpios, the Sagittarius, the Leo (only the back one with no crown) and have found some similar for the horse head and bird front/wings with a star back (which is not the phoenix, haven't gotten there yet and don't know what the front looks like), then the rose-dagger too.

P.S. I hope I didn't just violate any rules by name-dropping that website, I'm honestly trying to be helpful and not advertising for the site.

Back
Top Bottom