Larry's 360 Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Don't remember if this one's been posted yet:
larryd.jpg

I really love all of these shirts! I have the same build as Larry and I think I'd look just as good in these. :wink:

I'd love to know where to buy them or to get the stencils to make my own! They're awesome!

I really love all of these shirts! I have the same build as Larry and I think I'd look just as good in these. :wink:

I'd love to know where to buy them or to get the stencils to make my own! They're awesome!

Might want to try some stencil/tattoo books or just google for zodiac signs etc, did quick searches and came across these:

the scorpio one, actually tattooed on someone
scorpiontattoo5.jpg

a leo pattern from some random tattoo site - Larry's had an added crown
hqdefaulto.jpg

eta, stencil here: http://www.spraypaintstencils.com/zodiacstencils/stencilindex.html

this one's a pretty close call of the taurus one, but again, Larry's heavily modified
taurustattoos.gif

stencil here: http://www.spraypaintstencils.com/zodiacstencils/page2.html

I've edited the lion stencil so now it looks exactly like Larry's .. Totally gonna make myself a shirt.

^ pics plz!

The stencil or the shirt?

Here is the stencil

sc0001-1.jpg

For some reason the stencil that was posted was missing a toe ! :giggle: So I gave it back.
When I'm back from Brussels I'm gonna make my own shirt.

Of course... LarrysLeo made one! :sexywink:

LeoT.jpg

Sorry I am late joining this particular discussion, but I had already started a thread over at the zoo that said I thought I had cracked the t-shirt code at the beginning of this leg!
The first four or five all had symbols in common with the Coat of Arms for each city they were in, and it seemed like an awesome idea!!! They seem to have gotten much more vague and obscure after Horsens and Helsinki, though!

The only zodiac "symbols" themselves have been Scorpio, Saggitarius and Taurus. But picture representations of Leo, Taurus, Scorpio (2 different), and Saggitarius have all turned up. The horse head, and now the swiss cross and fleur-de-lis are all city related... The bird/ phoenix is ???

The repeated shirts have thrown me, as I thought we were getting a definite pattern of place vs. zodiac thing going on! LOL

Oh the things that occupy our minds... :D

Back
Top Bottom