Larry - the fashion expert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I know is is today and only in US so I wanted to inform the ones who CAN watch. And later tell the others how it was. The idea seems really funny
If the info was posted before - sorry. I just found it somewhere and was suprised nobody talks about it

:wave:

I`m dying to hear all about the show. Please keep us informed and hopefully get some clips or screen shots. Its so unlike Larry to be in a programme like this so I`m curious to say the least!

not the Little Black Dress? ;) He wore one of these in the One video, didn't he? :)

It is really shocking he agreed! Talking about style in TV show? So much not Larry's style!
But we'll see...

I'm really tickled that Larry, of all people, is gonna be on a show about fashion. I could see Adam or even Bono...but bless it, Larry is on it. Gotta give the guy some credit for it.

I know is is today and only in US so I wanted to inform the ones who CAN watch. And later tell the others how it was. The idea seems really funny
If the info was posted before - sorry. I just found it somewhere and was suprised nobody talks about it

I posted about it a while back in the news and info thread, but I didn't make a new thread about it. Hopefully someone will get a recording or put it on you tube and post it here. :)

DAMN IT I FORGOT TO TIVO THIS! :scream:

I hope it's on again.

:lol: "Larry, the hot one from U2, sorry Bono" That was the quote from the person when describing Larry in the white tee. :wink:

Wow, Larry's very talkative.

Geez, a little tact? I believe the OP only wanted to do a favor by reminding those who have that channel that the program is today. He/she knows it's just a promo ad.

I thought it was the video of the show. My mistake. There is no need to jump down my throat.

So, his main part was the white tee, and was briefly on the Sunglasses part. Funny, they didn't mention Bono on the sunglasses part.

Looks like Larry will be talking about sunglasses for sure and possibly the white t-shirt.

When they showed the pix of people (esp. rock stars) wearing sunglasses the only other person besides Lennon that comes to mind is Bono and they didn't even show a pic of him!!! That is just sacreligious! :doh::bono:

:lol: "Larry, the hot one from U2, sorry Bono" That was the quote from the person when describing Larry in the white tee. :wink:

Wow, Larry's very talkative.

Obviously that lady is wrong about the hot one! She hasn't read, or heard, the Bono moans thread on PLEBA! :drool::drool:
Lardence was very talkative...LOVE to hear him talk! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom