Larry on the beach

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I know it's not monday but I'm looking for the pic that someone here took of LMJ on the beach - it was from the back. And he's sitting on a yellow inflatable inner tube. Anyone know/have the pic I'm talking about?

Hmmmmm....so Zooey, why are you looking for a pic of Larry on the beach?:sexywink:

:sexywink: Zooey knows whether she's daydreaming or not... :D

Ezra_Larry_beach2005.jpg

Wait is he actually sitting in the innertube? :lol: I always thought it was just sitting on the sand between him and the camera.

That's the one. I knew Abby or GH would find it for me. Thank you thank you thank you. And Amy, yes, you know why I was looking for it, silly girl! :wink:

It's weird to see a pic of him in a T-shirt. Usually he is wearing a shirt with most of the buttons undone!:lol:

I like the one of him floating in a pool on an air matress too!!:love:

:hmm:

Now you`ve got me staring at the pix to work out if he is sitting in the ring or if its just between the camera and him.

I`m getting distracted by the curve of his powerful back.............:drool: and wondering if he`s got the T shirt on because he`s sunburnt :love:

Right? I've stared and stared and stared... and stared... and stared. Still can't figure it out.

*stares some more*

:shifty:

Please think of places where a photoshopped Larry on an intertube could pop up. I could have fun with this.

ya me tinks he is sitting IN it.

if you look close to the top left of ring, it looks like his shorts are kinda.............how to say, and his butt is creating a silhouette/shadow thang goin on , so like.

if it was sitting beside him, he would look a bit smaller than it, and not so 'fitting into' as it currently looks..............:scratch:
:D

I know drummers.... At this time of the year, they like to watch the Llama's
at Machu Pichu
llamalarry.jpg

Edit: Nice one Sicy :lmao: I couldn't get that the drivetrhu to work myself..

So I gone with this.

Playing Super Mario Brothers on his X-box?

Being pulled behind Bono's car past the studio?

And Domo, if I were premium, your "I know drummers..." line would be my new signature! :lol:

Sicy, fine work as always!

Back
Top Bottom