Larry off the market ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hard to say if he ever really was on the market since he's been with Ann since they were like 13, hasn't he? But there were hints of a wedding other than Adam's in New Album discussion today. I figured if this was a person with a legit source, it would either be Larry or one of Bono's girls getting hitched.

Does anyone really know for sure whether Larry and Ann ever officially got married or not? They're so private, which is a good thing.

Yes, I remember that that story was on a satire site, and it did take me a minute to figure it out because the story was so straight. It's not a particularly good satire site either- it seems more like a pure "freelance" tabloid just making stuff up than a self-aware satire. Anyway, still not sure what the wedding hints elsewhere on interference recently were all about.

I discovered that website I think it was a day or two after it was set up. There are loads of fake and somewhat amusing messages on there. After discovering it's a spoof and searching for what it has to say about other celebrities, you soon find out it says the same about everyone. It's not really that funny after 10 minutes. It's a complete waste of time and it's a waste of brandwidth

Back
Top Bottom