Larry: "My God he has aged"?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redhill

Refugee
Not my words.

Someone posted this in the comments underneath an article about his movie role...

I wonder if they were expressing shock that he actually aged or shock about how much older he looks recently.

If it's the latter, I'm really not sure how much younger / healthier a 51 year old man could look!

Geez. :down:

I don`t think he looks as though he has aged a lot recently. Sometimes just being cold or tired or even the lighting can make everyone look older. Compared to the others he still looks like the baby in the band :love:

Well, he does look like he is finally aging, after decades of remaining baby-faced. Which isn't to say he looks even remotely "bad."

But I have to say, it's kind of refreshing to see people on the internet making negative (and this one, to be frank, isn't so bad) comments about a male celebrity's aging for once.

Well, he does look like he is finally aging, after decades of remaining baby-faced. Which isn't to say he looks even remotely "bad."

But I have to say, it's kind of refreshing to see people on the internet making negative (and this one, to be frank, isn't so bad) comments about a male celebrity's aging for once.

Exactly. DECADES of not aging at all! Maybe the others will start to lay off him about his looks now.

You are obviously pointing out to my post and frankly, I find it hillarious that you actually take it this serious and even make a new thread about it.

ohmygoooooood Larry is aging !! Oh em geeeeee they think he is old nooow 1!!1!1!1!!!

He has a few little wrinkles when he smiles, but e still looks really young for 51!

^The comment was on the news site with the article, not on Interference. I saw it there, too.

DECADES of not aging at all! Maybe the others will start to lay off him about his looks now.

I like that!:up: I don't care what anyone says, I think Larry looks great especially being that he is a 51 year old man! (And a rock star, no less). But, I don't know...I think the others will still get on his case. He'll always be the youngest!

I actually think Edge looks youngest of all of them. Not to say Larry looks super old or anything, but seriously Edge has been the "babyface" longest of the band IMO! (Under the facial hair anyway!) :D

How is a discussion abotu a comment someone posted on the internet good? I see no way. :crack: It's as if you want to discuss youtube comments... there's no point.

We really need a new album :crack:

Agree.

I can't believe we actually need a new thread for this topic.

A 51 year old aging? No way. Shocking.

Man, boredom sucks. U2 make an album quickly.

We didn't even have a separate thread about Adam's new hairstyle (though it even has its own twitter account).

And yes, I'm glad he's aging, like any human being does.

You are obviously pointing out to my post and frankly, I find it hillarious that you actually take it this serious and even make a new thread about it.

ohmygoooooood Larry is aging !! Oh em geeeeee they think he is old nooow 1!!1!1!1!!!

?

I find it hilarious that you think I was talking about your post when I clearly stated that it was on another site...:doh:

i heard that said recently, but doesn't he play an alcoholic/ addict in that film? That could explain it. Also for certain roles an actor has to dress n a more conservative manner for their role than they usually do. For example the actor Bradley Walsh looked younger when he was hosting a crime fiction ceremony recently as himself than as a DCI in Law & Order UK. A real detective would have to dress conventionally. No pierced ear lobs, spiked hair and leathers

720082d1338111948-my-ks-go-this_thread_is_worthless_without_pics.gif

Back
Top Bottom