Larry Mullen: Fashionista?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

abelives

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
WorldScreen.com - Articles

Ovation TV Lines Up Original Series on Fashion
By Kristin Brzoznowski
Published: October 13, 2009

SANTA MONICA: Anatomy of a Closet, a new original series about fashion's most influential and pervasive style items, will premiere on Ovation TV on November 8 at 8 p.m.

The series kicks off Ovation's week-long salute to the art of design, Everything is Art. Anatomy of a Closet will feature interviews with actress/model/fashion designer Mena Suvari, fashion designer Jason Qu, U2 drummer Larry Mullen, Jr. and Christian Siriano, the winner of the fourth season of Project Runway, among others.

"Anatomy of a Closet takes a look inside the American closet and rummages around to find the top ten items that just about all of us have, and might even take for granted," said Kris Slava, the senior VP of programming for Ovation TV. "The little black dress, sunglasses, blue jeans, white t-shirt, trench coat...we look at the origin, history and impact these wardobe icons have had on contemporary culture in a countdown format that's both informative and a lot of fun."

LOL WUT :confused:

That's hilarious!
I will say this though. My husband, who hadn't really seen pics of LMJ from this tour, was at the show on Monday and said "That was a really cool shirt. I want one." I think I'll look at different iron ons and silkscreens and try to make one for him for Christmas :combust:

I totally want the shirts he has been wearing on this tour.

Shall we post pictures of Larry as a fashionista? :wink:

Wow, LMJ as a fashion commentator! But then nobody can make a plain T-shirt and a pair of jeans look as good as he can! I hope somebody can get this show for us, I've never even heard of Ovation TV.

I have this channel. They usually show operas and crap like that. I'll TiVo it and see how it is.

Back
Top Bottom