Larry caught after a show!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ryancoke71

ONE love, blood, life
Does anyone have the AMAZING pic of Larry that a fan snapped after a show? It was a blurry one, but he had no shirt on. I remember when it first came out that we all were in awe of it. I never did save it, and now I want it. Can you help please? :wink:

Is it this one?! :wink: :love: :hyper:

ohgod-1.jpg

Hubba hubba! :drool: At the Joyce Center at Notre Dame in 2001, my sis swandiver and I had seats behind the stage, close enough that we could see Bono spit while he was singing. :D Anyway, at the end of the show, after the last encore, they all went down the stairs at the back of the stage. As Larry started down the stairs, he stripped his shirt off over his head. If you listen to a recording of the show, you'll hear lots of feminine screams at that point--we were two of them. :hyper:

Hubba hubba! :drool: At the Joyce Center at Notre Dame in 2001, my sis swandiver and I had seats behind the stage, close enough that we could see Bono spit while he was singing. :D Anyway, at the end of the show, after the last encore, they all went down the stairs at the back of the stage. As Larry started down the stairs, he stripped his shirt off over his head. If you listen to a recording of the show, you'll hear lots of feminine screams at that point--we were two of them. :hyper:

I'd love to see pics of that one :drool::faint:

WOW!!! That's sooo awesome!!! :hyper::heart:

OMFG :combust:

Must see pics and videos :love:

I had seats behind the stage at my first U2 concert. I didn't get to see his shirtless, but I did get to see his backside for two hours straight...and sweat and...:faint:

I started the thread because I was having a bad day yesterday and I knew that would brighten it up. I remember the first time this pic was on here, I would look at it about once an hour.:lol:

I may set that as my desktop background. :shifty:

It would be a nice thing to look at when I come onto my laptop.

Not a bad idea, however, I don't think my hubby would like it much!!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom