Larry caught after a show!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not a bad idea, however, I don't think my hubby would like it much!!:lol:

Mr.Z is fairly indulgent when it comes to my obsession but I had the Blender cover, where they're waist deep in water, Larry shirtless, as my background and Mr.Z took one look at it, scoffed and said "Nice beefcake picutre." He was not happy. I changed it. :shrug:

This is my laptop background.........

22523573big.jpg

:sexywink:

:combust:

I love this picture :love:

I can't understand, though, how all those people can just sit there normally when the hottest drummer on the planet is sitting there too :hmm:

You would totally see me creeping in the backround of that pic :shifty:

Mr.Z is fairly indulgent when it comes to my obsession but I had the Blender cover, where they're waist deep in water, Larry shirtless, as my background and Mr.Z took one look at it, scoffed and said "Nice beefcake picutre." He was not happy. I changed it. :shrug:

I know that pic! :drool:

I love this picture :love:

I can't understand, though, how all those people can just sit there normally when the hottest drummer on the planet is sitting there too :hmm:

You would totally see me creeping in the backround of that pic :shifty:

Like the woman with the sunglasses in the background. Oh don't even pretend you're not lookin', Lady!

I had that picture in my locker in high school! It was the version where Bono is splashing water on the others. :happy:

He's such a tease...sitting there all casually with that open shirt :whistle:

As if he doesn't know it drives us crazy :drool:

He knows! :wink:

That is why he does it...I love the chain he is wearing too. He really should just lose the shirt altogether:drool: ! I still can't believe only one girl is looking at him though..WTF :huh:

Back
Top Bottom